Is @ejthompson23 really a cac pretending to be a black man in Miami? (Update..coli fukkery)

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Welp
giphy.gif

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
They on the way...soon as I get back home. In the meantime chew on this...small apartment in ClayCo...on the 2nd floor...bunch of video game shyt...book case with random ass books in living room...seem to recall a fish tank...flat screen on the wall in the living room and another one one the bedroom. Your wife works at TSA and she watch that fairy tale show that comes on NBC, well least that’s what was on that night @ 3 I slid thru:mjlol:
tenor.gif

GoGetMyDamnBelt_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MIA
:mjlol:
Nah tell the whole story fam...

Tell them brehs how I fukked your wife...and how she let me hit after only 3 hours... I was on here in them DM's at 10pm, I was in them guts by 2 AM. I still got the receipts in my inbox from when she slid me the number...talking bout "what takng you so long..i gave you my # 30 mins ago"

I’m not gonna lie, I slid you my number but you wanna withhold info. Let’s date this back real quick. You slid in my PM one time years back on some “You have a cute smile/you cute” type shyt. I ignored you. Then, what, a year or 2 later you saw the thread I was in talking about me fighting depression. You jumped right back into my PM and I did respond to you. We swapped stories about the whole depression shyt. Remember? You telling me how you was in the hospital and shyt for bipolarism. How you got that shyt from your mama, etc. nikkah, I don’t got shyt to hide from what went down in my PM. You lightly flirted with me and I even told you I don’t pick up on shyt like that. Again, I’m not gonna lie, I did give you my number. But this was around the first time me and my husband split. We’ve sat on the phone and we did talk about a ton of other irrelevant shyt (like you pointed out about me liking Shark Tank, me working for TSA, how I moved to Clayton County to be near work, my manga collection, etc.)
So when did we meet nikkah? When did we fukk? You a p*ssy ass bytch lying on your fukking dikk. Your weak ass can’t handle the heat between you and my husband, you wanna throw in you was fukking me? shyt, I even TOLD YOU I was talking to someone else at the time but technically, I was single. I may have naively gave you my number but in NO fukkING WAY gave you any indication you was or did hit. fukk you you no p*ssy having ass bytch.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Nah posting yourself in the Avi ain’t gay, if that’s your thing that’s your thing. Some brehs on here do that. But at the same time just cuz someone doesn’t want to do the same doesn’t mean they’re a Cac.
Nah that shyt gay fam. You might as well put a pic up on gay tinder if you just like putting up pics when it's mainly dudes around.

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Instead of telling that, feel free to post them :lolbron: as you can see, she post on here, go ahead and expose her...

:yeshrug:

I'm actually not a scumbag, you was talking all that cash shyt in that other thread a few days ago, gave you tons of chances, even told your wife a few hours on the low to get you in line, she should have read between the lines and seen this coming. Yall not even on the same page. And this shyt is lame as fukk, I already know. But I'll hold that weight, I'm cool with it for this. You need to humble yourself and young brehs reading this should take a peek into how women move. They not all like this, plenty of stand up females. But some are grimey as fukk, I fukked your woman 2 years ago, didn't even know that was your wife until today.

Get married brehs.....