Is @ejthompson23 really a cac pretending to be a black man in Miami? (Update..coli fukkery)

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
I ain’t worried breh I’m not insecure :yeshrug: my face Gucci...breadwinner :russ: believe women you barely know brehs
You keep saying "believe what you want.."

"Y'all nikkas haven't learned not to believe women yet..."

"Believe women you don't know..."

But why is YOUR wife...nikka...WIFE..running back telling strangers y'all martial business.

Fake or not. Y'all BOTH HAVE PICS UP.

What kinda attention whore shyt y'all got going on?

And I like her as a poster from what I've seen but shyt is suspect...can't really blame Poitier for getting in on the fun y'all displaying.

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
Say.No.Mo.

Bout to make your head explode fukk boy
bytch ass nikka you hit me up talking about you in clayco with a tv on the wall :skip: crab ass nikka...I already said I live in Miami in this thread...I woulda smacked the shyt out you if I was up there...

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
Lol yeah? So not only are you making it seem like I personally wrote that shyt to you in the DM, you crop out the part where I mentioned I’m driving up to Atlanta to get my shyt to move back to Miami cuz I got the green light to move into my spot?
:dead:

I wrote too soon above ...

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
You keep saying "believe what you want.."

"Y'all nikkas haven't learned not to believe women yet..."

"Believe women you don't know..."

But why is YOUR wife...nikka...WIFE..running back telling strangers y'all martial business.

Fake or not. Y'all BOTH HAVE PICS UP.

What kinda attention whore shyt y'all got going on?

And I like her as a poster from what I've seen but shyt is suspect...can't really blame Poitier for getting in on the fun y'all displaying.
nikka women talk :why: I’m a laid back breh, I don’t restrict what people do online...she can tell y’all she the queen of England for all I care :manny: what she say on here and whoever choose to believe it is all bullshyt for all I care...

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Why must we always offer to shoot one another...we're better than this

cult2.jpg

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
bytch ass nikka you hit me up talking about you in clayco with a tv on the wall :skip: crab ass nikka...I already said I live in Miami in this thread...I woulda smacked the shyt out you if I was up there...

:mjlol:
Nah tell the whole story fam...

Tell them brehs how I fukked your wife...and how she let me hit after only 3 hours... I was on here in them DM's at 10pm, I was in them guts by 2 AM. I still got the receipts in my inbox from when she slid me the number...talking bout "what takng you so long..i gave you my # 30 mins ago"

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
:mjlol:
Nah tell the whole story fam...

Tell them brehs how I fukked your wife...and how she let me hit after only 3 hours... I was on here in them DM's at 10pm, I was in them guts by 2 AM. I still got the receipts in my inbox from when she slid me the number...talking bout "what takng you so long..i gave you my # 30 mins ago"
Instead of telling that, feel free to post them :lolbron: as you can see, she post on here, go ahead and expose her...