Is @ejthompson23 really a cac pretending to be a black man in Miami? (Update..coli fukkery)

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
:mjlol:
Nah tell the whole story fam...

Tell them brehs how I fukked your wife...and how she let me hit after only 3 hours... I was on here in them DM's at 10pm, I was in them guts by 2 AM. I still got the receipts in my inbox from when she slid me the number...talking bout "what takng you so long..i gave you my # 30 mins ago"
:picard:

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Instead of telling that, feel free to post them :lolbron: as you can see, she post on here, go ahead and expose her...

They on the way...soon as I get back home. In the meantime chew on this...small apartment in ClayCo...on the 2nd floor...bunch of video game shyt...book case with random ass books in living room...seem to recall a fish tank...flat screen on the wall in the living room and another one one the bedroom. Your wife works at TSA and she watch that fairy tale show that comes on NBC, well least that’s what was on that night @ 3 I slid thru:mjlol:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
:dead:

I wrote too soon above ...

The image is not cropped :rudy: YOU know better than that :gucci: And me and this girl have NEVER talked privately or personally.

We were talking some IT shyt, she brought up she was coming to the A, I thought that was rather strange to tell me so I questioned her further:usure:

vyg2IHy.png

E4Ze3E9.jpg

cGMqua4.png

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:
Nah tell the whole story fam...

Tell them brehs how I fukked your wife...and how she let me hit after only 3 hours... I was on here in them DM's at 10pm, I was in them guts by 2 AM. I still got the receipts in my inbox from when she slid me the number...talking bout "what takng you so long..i gave you my # 30 mins ago"
Not.

Like.

This.

Mama noooooo