Is @ejthompson23 really a cac pretending to be a black man in Miami? (Update..coli fukkery)

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:mjlol:
Nah tell the whole story fam...

Tell them brehs how I fukked your wife...and how she let me hit after only 3 hours... I was on here in them DM's at 10pm, I was in them guts by 2 AM. I still got the receipts in my inbox from when she slid me the number...talking bout "what takng you so long..i gave you my # 30 mins ago"

:damn:

Lifejennings

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:
Nah tell the whole story fam...

Tell them brehs how I fukked your wife...and how she let me hit after only 3 hours... I was on here in them DM's at 10pm, I was in them guts by 2 AM. I still got the receipts in my inbox from when she slid me the number...talking bout "what takng you so long..i gave you my # 30 mins ago"
Jesus is Lord.
tenor.gif

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
I'm actually not a scumbag, you was talking all that cash shyt in that other thread a few days ago, gave you tons of chances, even told your wife a few hours on the low to get you in line, she should have read between the lines and seen this coming. Yall not even on the same page. And this shyt is lame as fukk, I already know. But I'll hold that weight, I'm cool with it for this. You need to humble yourself and young brehs reading this should take a peek into how women move. They not all like this, plenty of stand up females. But some are grimey as fukk, I fukked your woman 2 years ago, didn't even know that was your wife until today.

Get married brehs
Game over :wow:

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
I’m not gonna lie, I slid you my number but you wanna withhold info. Let’s date this back real quick. You slid in my PM one time years back on some “You have a cute smile/you cute” type shyt. I ignored you. Then, what, a year or 2 later you saw the thread I was in talking about me fighting depression. You jumped right back into my PM and I did respond to you. We swapped stories about the whole depression shyt. Remember? You telling me how you was in the hospital and shyt for bipolarism. How you got that shyt from your mama, etc. nikkah, I don’t got shyt to hide from what went down in my PM. You lightly flirted with me and I even told you I don’t pick up on shyt like that. Again, I’m not gonna lie, I did give you my number. But this was around the first time me and my husband split. We’ve sat on the phone and we did talk about a ton of other irrelevant shyt (like you pointed out about me liking Shark Tank, me working for TSA, how I moved to Clayton County to be near work, my manga collection, etc.)
So when did we meet nikkah? When did we fukk? You a p*ssy ass bytch lying on your fukking dikk. Your weak ass can’t handle the heat between you and my husband, you wanna throw in you was fukking me? shyt, I even TOLD YOU I was talking to someone else at the time but technically, I was single. I may have naively gave you my number but in NO fukkING WAY gave you any indication you was or did hit. fukk you you no p*ssy having ass bytch.

All true. I got plenty of issues, I have no shame. I’ve shared that shyt on here plenty of times. But you still a lying ass broad trying to act like you’re not a slut. Just keep it 100 lil mama. I fukked you twice. And you never told me you had a husband. To keep it funky I wouldn’t have even tried you had you told me that.

How I know what the inside your apt look like then? Y’all don’t have video games and a fish tank? Your spot in ClayCo wasn’t on the 2nd floor? I’m Bat shyt crazy but I damn sure finessed my way into that p*ssy in under 3 hours. Stop lying breh.

GoGetMyDamnBelt_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MIA
Of course you gonna hold back on certain shyt. Here, I’ll post everything that was in my PM.
You talking about describing my spot as if we ain’t talk about that shyt over the phone, nikkah.
You told me to “get my nikkah in line,” nikkah where?
Lying on your fukking dikk because you can’t handle heat without trying to dirty the next person name. :mjlol:

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Of course you gonna hold back on certain shyt. Here, I’ll post everything that was in my PM

Yep. All true. I still fukked you tho. Twice. :bryan:

fukked you the same day I met you at that. And you got a husband. I don’t use this word that often, but bytch miss me with that bullshyt. How I know about that book case in your living room? How I know your spot on the 2nd floor? How I know you and husband are video game heads? I described your apartment to the T and you still on here acting like I didn’t fukk you (Twice)

Edit- and you got teddy bears on your bead. Say I’m lying bytch!!!
EJ sitting back like “damn this nikka been in my house”