Is eating out cheaper than cooking at home every day in 2022?

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
Are you guys goofy?

There, you can even track your calories with it, makes weight loss easier :lolbron: But I just cook in bulk so know the macros I'm getting in a week, quick and simple,. You can go through the channel for multiple meals, I'm really just posting the video to give an idea of an approach you can take.

edit:

And the superfood shakes are cheat codes

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It depends entirely on what you're eating.

Are you guys goofy?

There, you can even track your calories with it, makes weight loss easier :lolbron: But I just cook in bulk so know the macros I'm getting in a week, quick and simple,. You can go through the channel for multiple meals, I'm really just posting the video to give an idea of an approach you can take.

edit:

And the superfood shakes are cheat codes

:ehh: although not everybody is on a weight-loss diet

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
It depends entirely on what you're eating.

:ehh: although not everybody is on a weight-loss diet
True, I just know this approach makes weightloss far easier for people because they know the calories they are getting in a week, they can play around with that, burn some calories here or there, supplement cheat foods if they want, and this approach isn't nasty, and there are different combinations if you get bored.

Also the shake will sort of naturally lead to weight loss, if you drink that in morning, it's going to suppress your appetite for most of the day. I just do the shake because I enjoy the way I feel while on it. If needed, I can go search for the quick and easy supplement version of the supershake, it ships from AUS but the quality control makes it such that it's almost equal to the shakes you make yourself.

edit:

That's the safest green shake I could find, it's what I used for an entire year, I don't trust the American brands because the FDA doesn't regulate, so a lot of those shakes, especially if they are cheap, have too many heavy metals and who knows what else, likely just skimping on stuff. I could buy them all up and get them tested one day, third party, but I would rather stick to a company that I know is serious about quality control, and they regulate supplements in AUS.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All I know is a bag of fries in the frozen food section is $4.50 where I live. A large fries at any given fast food restaurant is $2.99.. Do the math how many $2.99 orders you can get from a $4.50 bag at the supermarket.

Last edited:

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
If you picking it up and can stretch out that meal for whole day, maybe. If you eat more than once it’s gonna be some problems. Regardless those extra fees gonna start adding up after a while

Daps
Im the type to buy 50$ lunches so clearly not. Even if it was, cooking will save you money on your HEALTH bill though....wtf r we talking about here lol

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
Were you buying healthy food that you didn’t cook? I’m curious to see that menu with prices
Nah healthy restaurants are even more pricey, I was comparing healthy food to greasy fast food.. it’s pretty close in prices. nikkas think cooking and making rice, pasta and meat everyday is healthy and that’s not the case. That’s why the stigma is there with vegans and vegetarians, one would like that lifestyle but man is it pricey

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
Almost Never.

yesterday I went to a restaurant and paid 46$ for a striped bass, black eyed peas & collard greens dinner :francis: While It was damn good, I could’ve made all of that at home for half the price