Is Darkseid the illest villain ever or what??

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Apocalypse was African for real and looked like he was always drinking grape koolaid or smoking purp.....and he stayed shyttin on the xmen in the cartoon:banderas:....theres only one answer to this thread:banderas:
Never won like that in the comic books except for Age of Apocalypse...they had get outsmarted by Sinister for over a hundred years, lose to Stryfe OUTRIGHT, couldn't stop Cable on multiple occasions, get slapped around by Nate Grey...etc. He's not even Sinister level.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
in final crisis alone he:

perfected the anti-life equation
took over earth and enslaved 3 billion people including dozens of super villians [had dr sivana and lex luthor in shackles]
possesed Superman's respected friend Dan Turpin
possessed wonder woman
possessed marvel girl
Killed batman
killed martian manhunter
killed orion
collapsed the entire multiverse and made a coalition of like 20 supermen work together to take him out
made batman use a gun to kill him [maybe the ultimate W when taking an L]

And had the illest quote celebrating his success:
3181464-bats4.jpg

"nothing like darkseid has ever come before you and will never come again. I will take you to hell without an exit or end. And there I will murder your souls." :demonic: + :damn: x 1000

yeah..

he's pretty ill
ya know

there is NO FUKKING WAY darkseid should have lost in final crisis

he had successfully enslaved man

he had killed two of their biggest threats in martian manhunter and batman, and neutralized shazam, black adam, mary marvel, wonderwoman, superman, flash, etc

it took:

• a god killing bullet of his own creation that batman (WHO HAD BEEN IN CAPTIVITY and introduced to ANTI-LIFE) just..found...
  • a DIRECT STAB by DEATH / the black racer, who also had an anti-life helmet on
  • superman returning to earth
  • A MIRACLE
  • Wonderwoman's lasso of truth
To take this man down

no way

dude WON

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
ya know

there is NO FUKKING WAY darkseid should have lost in final crisis

he had successfully enslaved man

he had killed two of their biggest threats in martian manhunter and batman, and neutralized shazam, black adam, mary marvel, wonderwoman, superman, flash, etc

it took:

• a god killing bullet of his own creation that batman (WHO HAD BEEN IN CAPTIVITY and introduced to ANTI-LIFE) just..found...
  • a DIRECT STAB by DEATH / the black racer, who also had an anti-life helmet on
  • superman returning to earth
  • A MIRACLE
  • Wonderwoman's lasso of truth
To take this man down

no way

dude WON

:wow: I need to read this

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
I'll warn you now

it is a TOTAL clusterfukk, even in TPB form...there is a substory about superman vs. mandrakk and anti-monitors that is just...awful to me....its basically 'what superman is up to while darkseid destroys the multiverse'. Its a total distraction.

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
I'll warn you now

it is a TOTAL clusterfukk, even in TPB form...there is a substory about superman vs. mandrakk and anti-monitors that is just...awful to me....its basically 'what superman is up to while darkseid destroys the multiverse'. Its a total distraction.

I'm only interested in the marvel family appearances, but I'll take your word for it
:ehh:

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
I'm only interested in the marvel family appearances, but I'll take your word for it
:ehh:
yeah its worth your time for sure. Just a warnning on the superman/montior stuff.

Theres a part (and this isn't a signifigant spoiler) where black adam is like..bugging out because he hears other gods in his head...basically he's hearing DARKSEID and Granny Goodness and them like, taunt the Marvel family gods...:wow:

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
yeah its worth your time for sure. Just a warnning on the superman/montior stuff.

Theres a part (and this isn't a signifigant spoiler) where black adam is like..bugging out because he hears other gods in his head...basically he's hearing DARKSEID and Granny Goodness and them like, taunt the Marvel family gods...:wow:

:ohhh:

:to: where can I read this at

DeJuan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Texas
The Black Racer never had a Justifier helmet on. That was just his new look. Had nothing to do with the anti-life equation. Also, Batman wasn't introduced to anti-life. They were trying to harvest his memories to create super soldiers since Darkseid considered Batman the most dangerous person on Earth......which he was right in the end.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets

I'll warn you now

Yes, worst mini-series written. Well, it might be a tie between FC and AVX.

I was :dwillhuh: when reading FC. I may to back and read it again since I'm reading Countdown now.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
The Black Racer never had a Justifier helmet on. That was just his new look. Had nothing to do with the anti-life equation. Also, Batman wasn't introduced to anti-life. They were trying to harvest his memories to create super soldiers since Darkseid considered Batman the most dangerous person on Earth......which he was right in the end.
Thanks for the correction on Black Racer. The helmets look very similar.

Regarding Batman...didn't darkseid say something to the effect of him resisting anti-life for so long, and thus Turpin being a more suitable host?

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Yes, worst mini-series written. Well, it might be a tie between FC and AVX.

I was :dwillhuh: when reading FC. I may to back and read it again since I'm reading Countdown now.
I have no fukkin clue what was going on during the superman storyarc....let me see if I get this:

Lois lane is sick/dead, and a Monitor approaches Superman saying "I can save her if you come with me"

He goes with the monitor to the [axis of multiverse? I have no idea where] in a ship, after enhancing his vision to 4D [:why:] and the ship crashes 'nowhere'. There are other supermen, and Ultraman is there.

then, the sky cracks, and mandrakk...who is a vampire..antimonitor...does...some bad stuff...and superman..i think kills him

but then mandrakk takes over ultraman...? and all of the supermen from all of the multiverses must take on...mandrakk x ultraman?

?

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I have no fukkin clue what was going on during the superman storyarc....let me see if I get this:

Lois lane is sick/dead, and a Monitor approaches Superman saying "I can save her if you come with me"

He goes with the monitor to the [axis of multiverse? I have no idea where] in a ship, after enhancing his vision to 4D [:why:] and the ship crashes 'nowhere'. There are other supermen, and Ultraman is there.

then, the sky cracks, and mandrakk...who is a vampire..antimonitor...does...some bad stuff...and superman..i think kills him

but then mandrakk takes over ultraman...? and all of the supermen from all of the multiverses must take on...mandrakk x ultraman?

?

Breh, I think this may the only mini-series where I had no clue WTF was going on. All I knew was Darkseid ruled the world. Wasn't he sick or dying? I can't remember.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now i'll keep it 100 with you fukk nikkas, I aint up on comic books and shyt, but everytime I seen darkseid in justice league or something, he was always the illest and most ruthless motherfukker out, Magneto's a faq, lex luthor got aids, the joker is a local villain, loki aint shyt, red comet aint shyt, doomsday was a mindless oaf, but darkseid mindfukked superman and his cousin and made him his bytch,will kill his own without hesitation if they fukk up and most of all, looks like a nikka

apocalypse > darkseid