Is Darkseid the illest villain ever or what??

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Thanos Rising ruined any good will that Thanos built up because it retconned him into a whiny, overly emotional p*ssy from jump street.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Yeah but he would never beg like Darkseid was begging at Superman's feat and Thanos Quest shyts on Darkseid's entire run.
DC is like that though...superman and batman WILL get the win at the end. I mean, blackadam in WW3 probably got the biggest series of villanous wins I've ever seen from DC. That, or the first 6 issues of final crisis when darkseid pretty much ended the world.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Thanos' feats >>>> Darkseid's.

Darkseid's motivation >>>> Thanos'.
LOL, Reed Richards gathered the gems in a SINGLE ISSUE of New Avengers Illuminati

1401110-illuminati_02.jpg

and without them thanos is nothing. unimpressive

Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL, Reed Richards gathered the gems in a SINGLE ISSUE of New Avengers Illuminati

1401110-illuminati_02.jpg

and without them thanos is nothing. unimpressive

Thanos is typically more powerful than Darkseid even without the Gauntlet. One of these dudes begged Superman for mercy while the other treats Hulk, Thor, and the Silver Surfer like children.

And is Reed Richards matching Thanos' second best feat supposed to be a knock against Thanos?

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
VPhkUQY.jpg

If Superman fought Thanos then the Mad Titan would be begging at Superman's feet too especially if that comic was written by Mark Schultz who sucks.
That Superman vs Darkseid: Apokolips Now may as well have been an Elseworlds book fir how stupid it was.
Superman punches Darkseid in the face till his eyes swell shut so Darkseid can't use the Omega beams and then promises Darkseid he won't tell anyone he kicked his ass as long as Darkseid let's Superman take Steel back to Earth. That is some hacky bullshyt.

Besides if you count that against Darkseid then you have to count it against Thanos when he screamed like a scared ho when Adam Warlock came back from the dead,
jFbskWW.jpg

Last edited:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Now i'll keep it 100 with you fukk nikkas, I aint up on comic books and shyt, but everytime I seen darkseid in justice league or something, he was always the illest and most ruthless motherfukker out, Magneto's a faq, lex luthor got aids, the joker is a local villain, loki aint shyt, red comet aint shyt, doomsday was a mindless oaf, but darkseid mindfukked superman and his cousin and made him his bytch,will kill his own without hesitation if they fukk up and most of all, looks like a nikka

Darkseid is a fukk nikka, after a few punches his face is BBQ chicken

:dead:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVzGyqSbGew

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Starlin completely ripped off Kirby's New Gods when creating Thanos and the Titans, but that was roughly 40 years ago (Thanos is actually a combination of Darkseid and Metron). Thanos as come into his own since then.

Jello, I don't see why either showing shouldn't count. Just because story is shytty doesn't mean that it isn't canon. Besides, Warlock and Drax are Thanos' Orion.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Starlin completely ripped off Kirby's New Gods when creating Thanos and the Titans, but that was roughly 40 years ago (Thanos is actually a combination of Darkseid and Metron). Thanos as come into his own since then.

Jello, I don't see why either showing shouldn't count. Just because story is shytty doesn't mean that it isn't canon. Besides, Warlock and Drax are Thanos' Orion.
I tend to ignore them when they fly in the face of what is established about those villains just to satisfy a writers need to have a Mary Sue moment.
No single superhero should be able to beat Darkseid or Thanos. They should be omega level villains that require full teams of heroes to defeat them. Depicting otherwise lessens not only Darkseid and Thanos as villains but makes the idea of teams like The Avengers and the Justice League totally unnecessary if dudes like Superman and Thor can beat this level of villain singlehandedly

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I tend to ignore them when they fly in the face of what is established about those villains just to satisfy a writers need to have a Mary Sue moment.
No single superhero should be able to beat Darkseid or Thanos. They should be omega level villains that require full teams of heroes to defeat them. Depicting otherwise lessens not only Darkseid and Thanos as villains but makes the idea of teams like The Avengers and the Justice League totally unnecessary if dudes like Superman and Thor can beat this level of villain singlehandedly

Thematically, I agree.

Bruce Timm might have done Darkseid a disservice by featuring him as a Superman villain in his shows. Darkseid is more popular because of it, but Superman was never a challenge before that.