Is Coming To America the greatest black comedy of all time?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Hell nah bruh. I'll give u Friday just cuz its Friday but CTA shyts on that list something fierce.

Friday after next? :dead:

I'm saying. Like Friday is the closest one to it and it's not that close. We're talking cube and Chris vs the man who may be the funniest cat to ever do it and he was in his prime. Plus James earl jones, arsenio hall, and a director in his prime in John landis

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I'm saying. Like Friday is the closest one to it and it's not that close. We're talking cube and Chris vs the man who may be the funniest cat to ever do it and he was in his prime. Plus James earl jones, arsenio hall, and a director in his prime in John landis
Yeah bruh. It's just a perfect film period. Timeless.

The Wood over Coming to America? I've seen it all McFly :mjlol:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
The story was about rick smiley stealing day day and craig`s Christmas presents.

It's funnier to me and it's definitely more relatable.

I know what it's about but seeing as how a Christmas story is the greatest Christmas flick ever I thought we were talking about that when you mentioned the goat

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
The story was about rick smiley stealing day day and craig`s Christmas presents.

It's funnier to me and it's definitely more relatable.
Well...u like what u like. But I've never ever heard anyone on the net or irl rank the wood over CTA. And I doubt I will ever hear that opinion again so help me god. So u one of a kind bruh, gotta respect that I guess. :manny: