Is Coming To America the greatest black comedy of all time?

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
He beat Joe Louis's ass.:smugfavre:

:mjlol:

"I said Frank... you hang out with Joe Louis. Between me and you how old Joe Louis? You know what Frank told me? He said HEY! Joe Louis 137 yeas old!!"
:russ::mjlol::russ::mjlol:

:deadmanny:

didnt even realize that was Cuban Gooding jr gettin cut
:gladbron:
i had a Mets jacket like how Eddie was rockin when i was younger too :mjcry:

Daps
Word?? Why so breh

Friday had 2 iconic character with a bunch of quotables, classic scenes, funny characters in general,

Friday after next had a bunch of funny characters( at least 75% of the cast was funny), some quotables, the goat Christmas movie

Life imo is Eddie Murphy`s funniest performance in a movie, him and martin was a dope combo, classic scenes, quotables.

The wood was just a feel good relatable movie. The 80s scenes really made that movie hilarious. No forced comedy, everything just flowed naturally.

Coming to America had classic scenes, funny characters( Arsenio Hall actually did well), the funniest 80s movie that I've ever seen.

Daps
I watched Friday After Next recently. shyt is kinda garbage to be honest. It's definitely the worst in the series.

To me Next Friday was the weakest. The Hispanic dude and the redundant catchphrase(don't go in the bathroom for another 35 to 45 mins) really threw off the movie for me. I also thought that Mike Epps was a bit funnier in Friday after next too and craig even had one or two funny moments in the movie.

Money mike, Damon, uncle elroy, craig momma, moly, mrs.pearly, day day, pinky, fake santa>>>> next friday characters.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Friday had 2 iconic character with a bunch of quotables, classic scenes, funny characters in general,

Friday after next had a bunch of funny characters( at least 75% of the cast was funny), some quotables, the goat Christmas movie

Life imo is Eddie Murphy`s funniest performance in a movie, him and martin was a dope combo, classic scenes, quotables.

The wood was just a feel good relatable movie. The 80s scenes really made that movie hilarious. No forced comedy, everything just flowed naturally.

Coming to America had classic scenes, funny characters( Arsenio Hall actually did well), the funniest 80s movie that I've ever seen.

I think it beats all the ones you got ahead of it breh. And since when did Friday after next become a Christmas story :russ: