Is Coming To America the greatest black comedy of all time?

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
This thread got me thinking that Eddie Murphy is more than likely the Goat of Black Comedies in general.

Coming To America

Harlem Nights

Boomerang

The first Nutty Professor

Life

I mean really, whose fukking with the Gawd Eddie when it comes to black comedy, and most importantly, black EXCELLENCE in comedy, real comedy, no c00ning. He had blacks in Africa portrayed as noble royalty. He had blacks in Boomerang portrayed as professional, progressive, intelligent businessmen. He had blacks in Harlem Nights outwitting and outsmarting Cacs. Eddie is the Gawd:salute:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:popcorn:Watching "Coming to America" right now. I've never seen any of the scenes that take place before Eddie Murphy & Arsenio Hall are in the U.S.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
^i came in here to say harlem nights but coming to america had a bigger impact on my childhood.

Harlem nights came on cable the other night i had to dvr it real quick. My pops always told me that was the passing of the crown from rich to eddie. So many legends in one movie but coming to america was hilarious when i was a kid in the theater and even funnier when i watched it as an adult

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
This thread got me thinking that Eddie Murphy is more than likely the Goat of Black Comedies in general.

Coming To America

Harlem Nights

Boomerang

The first Nutty Professor

Life

I mean really, whose fukking with the Gawd Eddie when it comes to black comedy, and most importantly, black EXCELLENCE in comedy, real comedy, no c00ning. He had blacks in Africa portrayed as noble royalty. He had blacks in Boomerang portrayed as professional, progressive, intelligent businessmen. He had blacks in Harlem Nights outwitting and outsmarting Cacs. Eddie is the Gawd:salute:
This is some real shyt right here. :ehh:
:salute: to Eddie.