Is Coli's Foremost Male Feminist @Draje a Black Woman Hater?

DontDoIt

Innocent Bystander
Supporter
Daps
Idk him, he can go jump off a bridge for all I care. :yeshrug:This is why I don't f*ck with black men by default like that.

:dead:

hello
i was wondering if anyone has a valid reason as to why black women are always rude and aggressive? I find them to be even more bold than black males,
i dont see this female aggressiveness in other races eg eastern European, Asian , for some reason these black women think its OK to scream and threaten people , i see it on a daily basis in London
me and my family went to a cafe , 95% the staff were black , waited in line for upto 5 mins for the black female cashier to stop gossiping with her co worker finally got served and the cashier says "dont be getting angry whitey" my blood was boiling ,i responded back to her and she stormed off yelling " im not going to serve him" luckily the manager was a good white guy and he apologised and offered vouchers

https://www.st0rmfr0nt.org/forum/t953484/

:sas2:

Vonte3000

Chance 3 :wow: :blessed:
Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
'Logs into the coli'

ZQOrgio.gif

Anywho, I was pretty c00nish and trying to hop on some lame shock / troll shyt when I first started posting and I was younger and more stupid. :yeshrug:

Pretty much a lame ass instigator who blamed most of his problems with females on the same lame shyt in a shytty mixture of self-hatred, attention whoring, and insecurity. :francis:

I think I posted a topic on here about how Black women seem to always pick me up when I'm down and I've tried to stop all that c00n happy bullshyt since that. :ehh:

Now that I'm more mature, knowledgeable about my people and my true history, and I know first hand how insecurity and white supremacy can influence black male minds, I try to fight very hard against the same hypocritical and hateful bullshyt that I said back in the day. :yeshrug:

I freely admit that I wasn't shyt :jawalrus:

Neg away for all that shyt I posted, I don't give two fukks. It deserves it. :blessed:
:ohhh: I guess reformed c00ns are more commonplace than I thought

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
@Poitier thread run since he got off that ban is reminiscent of Pac when he got out of jail and started devouring shyt :wow:
2016 is Poitiers 1996. Potier is Pac 1996 releasing All Eyez On Me, and MJ in 1996 winning a title after coming back from retirement. It's that 20yr cycle....:wow:

Potier's the real offspring of Makeveli, he's the real king of New York.