Is Coli's Foremost Male Feminist @Draje a Black Woman Hater?

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
This is amazing.....

I hate it had to be a Miami Heat brethren.

giphy.gif

wade.gif

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
'Logs into the coli'

ZQOrgio.gif

Anywho, I was pretty c00nish and trying to hop on some lame shock / troll shyt when I first started posting and I was younger and more stupid. :yeshrug:

Pretty much a lame ass instigator who blamed most of his problems with females on the same lame shyt in a shytty mixture of self-hatred, attention whoring, and insecurity. :francis:

I think I posted a topic on here about how Black women seem to always pick me up when I'm down and I've tried to stop all that c00n happy bullshyt since that. :ehh:

Now that I'm more mature, knowledgeable about my people and my true history, and I know first hand how insecurity and white supremacy can influence black male minds, I try to fight very hard against the same hypocritical and hateful bullshyt that I said back in the day. :yeshrug:

I freely admit that I wasn't shyt :jawalrus:

Neg away for all that shyt I posted, I don't give two fukks. It deserves it. :blessed:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
'Logs into the coli'

ZQOrgio.gif

Anywho, I was pretty c00nish and trying to hop on some lame shock / troll shyt when I first started posting and I was younger and more stupid. :yeshrug:

Pretty much a lame ass instigator who blamed most of his problems with females on the same lame shyt in a shytty mixture of self-hatred, attention whoring, and insecurity. :francis:

I think I posted a topic on here about how Black women seem to always pick me up when I'm down and I've tried to stop all that c00n happy bullshyt since that. :ehh:

Now that I'm more mature, knowledgeable about my people and my true history, and I know first hand how insecurity and white supremacy can influence black male minds, I try to fight very hard against the same hypocritical and hateful bullshyt that I said back in the day. :yeshrug:

Neg away for all that shyt I posted, I don't give two fukks. It deserves it. :blessed:
Didn't read hold this neg

Edit: I can't neg this c00n.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
'Logs into the coli'

ZQOrgio.gif

Do you have a Mexican baby momma? :patrice:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
'Logs into the coli'

ZQOrgio.gif

Wow... surprisingly mature post :ohhh: