Is Coli's Foremost Male Feminist @Draje a Black Woman Hater?

QuavoFlow

Superstar
Daps
full

Dog you gon have to organize a well prompt IG list for me :mjcry:
gimme like 20 minutes:shaq:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
You still mad :mjlol:

BTW I encourage anyone to read the thread you got the quotes from Is @Poitier Black?

I was emotional off of shyt said about AAs and said shyt back but been apologized

Try again fakkit :comeon:
As an african the anti aa statements piss me off honestly though in my country you hardly see it ........

Vonte3000

Chance 3 :wow: :blessed:
Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
You still mad :mjlol:

BTW I encourage anyone to read the thread you got the quotes from Is @Poitier Black?

I was emotional off of shyt said about AAs and said shyt back but been apologized

Try again fakkit :comeon:
So we got ourselves a reformed c00n turned pro black :ooh: I guess everyone needs a gimmick:bryan:

I ain't mad at you, black folk are notorious for fallin for the okiedoke :smugbiden: You just pplayin the game

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Always keep an eye on those guys that are super gung-ho about black stuff, they're usually undercover cacs or faking it.

Nah breh. There's a nice segment of TRUE pro-black posters on here who live that life and philosophy through and through, these fukking plants will be exposed one way or the other and their online identities will be drawn and quartered...

Vonte3000

Chance 3 :wow: :blessed:
Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
I don't fall for that shyt, nikka only post that shyt to take advantage of the situation, it's no different than me going to mexico because of the advantage I'll have from the dollar/peso currency rate and wanting to fukk some latinas. There's no grand Africa revival/reunification plan, these sorry nikkas just want cheap living and impressionable women. Not to mention those threads came after the switch up:mjlol: