Is Coli's Foremost Male Feminist @Draje a Black Woman Hater?

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
bischoffwow-gif.4727
you gone post this gif in every exposal thread now?:pachaha:

Vonte3000

Chance 3 :wow: :blessed:
Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
Never put PAWGS over BW, never admonished Black skin, and don't have babies by any non BW....so speak up lil nikka :mjpls:
Oh no I ain't got nothin to say :mjpls:

Your own words are enough
Now I see why all you African fukks were in your feelings :heh:

@Clean Cut stinky African nikka :scusthov:

We have the privilege of being admixed with many of the best African tribes, not just isolated populations like you. We were bred to be superior than you. We are the Captain Americas of the Black race :banderas:

You Africans want us Black Americans to identify with you so bad :mjlol: It's pitiful, have some pride in your own 3rd world dump :rudy:

Be a lame nikka spending hours doing research on forum members trying to get a name on a forum

KG wants his gimmick back :mjlol:

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
We most likely won't ever see the name Strawberry in TLR again. Put in your work or wait your turn. :martin:
I was actually one of the first posters to call her out on the way she talked to and about black women. Thats why she had me on ignore. I've never hesitated to call out the white posters on here for their racism.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What the ENTIRE fukk is going on here!!!???!:mindblown:

Why can't y'all muthafukkas just stick to ONE fukking persona? I mean seriously, who has the time of day to go on the Internet and perpetuate a fake ass identity? And not only that, but you fake ass pro-black fakkits make the cause of REAL men and women of color who try to educate, uplift, and instill pride in the concept of Black Power, look weak and hypocritical.

All of you trolling, sexually confused, Cacs and c00ns need to be banned. Seriously, shyt is fukking disgusting how you'd make a mockery of something that should be a unifying Beacon of EXCELLENCE for black men and women.

these house negros gotta go

i feel u breh :francis: