Is Coli's Foremost Male Feminist @Draje a Black Woman Hater?

QuavoFlow

Superstar
Daps
talk shyt about black women brehs

be gay brehs:ufdup:

tumblr_myehtbY4jw1ruz6zso1_500.gif

tumblr_myjupvIgFn1ruz6zso1_400.gif

tumblr_n00y9dxNrB1ruz6zso1_250.gif

tumblr_n0yzezJmxp1ruz6zso1_250.gif

tumblr_msfqc4weSD1ruz6zso1_400.gif

tumblr_mye6zxkg8n1ruz6zso1_250.gif

Vonte3000

Chance 3 :wow: :blessed:
Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
Nope I'm still AA first and foremost and everyone knows it. Been like that since day 1, hoe.
:jbhmm: I too have been like that since day one, yet when the very first thread I made when I joined the Coli (blacks being in America before Europeans) was posted you were labeling me an "afrocentrist":pachaha:

That's a tad conflicting don't you think?:ohhh:

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215
A lot of these PAWG life nikkas don't stay long. They don't love white women. They just mad at black women. You gotta love that pale skin, smooth silky hair, green eyes and pink cheeks :shaq: Real pawgers do :shaq: You gotta love cats and dogs too. If you just mad Keisha played you in 10th grade, you aint a real Pawg man, just a bitter boy. You'll be back to black women before you know it. Faker :camby:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I don't fall for that shyt, nikka only post that shyt to take advantage of the situation, it's no different than me going to mexico because of the advantage I'll have from the dollar/peso currency rate and wanting to fukk some latinas. There's no grand Africa revival/reunification plan, these sorry nikkas just want cheap living and impressionable women. Not to mention those threads came after the switch up:mjlol:

I was posting in The Africa thread well before me and @Clean Cut got into it. Go sit somewhere feminine ass nikka :russ:

:jbhmm: I too have been like that since day one, yet when the very first thread I made when I joined the Coli (blacks being in America before Europeans) was posted you were labeling me an "afrocentrist":pachaha:

The Olmecs weren't Black:francis:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
What the ENTIRE fukk is going on here!!!???!:mindblown:

Why can't y'all muthafukkas just stick to ONE fukking persona? I mean seriously, who has the time of day to go on the Internet and perpetuate a fake ass identity? And not only that, but you fake ass pro-black fakkits make the cause of REAL men and women of color who try to educate, uplift, and instill pride in the concept of Black Power, look weak and hypocritical.

All of you trolling, sexually confused, Cacs and c00ns need to be banned. Seriously, shyt is fukking disgusting how you'd make a mockery of something that should be a unifying Beacon of EXCELLENCE for black men and women.

Thank you!!!!

Vonte3000

Chance 3 :wow: :blessed:
Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
I was posting in The Africa thread well before me and @Clean Cut got into it. Go sit somewhere feminine ass nikka :russ:

The Olmecs weren't Black:francis:
I'm feminine yet you online 24/7 hating on women? You're closer to Charlamagne than anything else breh

And it goes beyond the Olmecs dumbass:mjlol: