Is 'Cancer' the least appealing Zodiac sign?

Dada

Face===>Heel
Daps
Identity-less Gemini's and psychotic, ego-less Pisces are much worse than depression-prone, irritable Cancers.

No disrespect intended. It doesn't apply to everyone, obviously.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I think yall might have been dealing with some fringe cancers. All that big ego talk is more along the lines of leos (BEWARE OF LEO FEMALES). They love the spot light, mood can lighten or black out the whole room.

Regular cancers(Me) are chill, laid back, often to the point of being hermits. a$$hole, yup, it gets mistaken for crabby. We are loyal and real once you get to know us tho.

-DMP-

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
you guys should look into your birth charts. you have more signs that affect you than just your sun sign
http://astro.cafeastrology.com/cgi-bin/astro/natal

im a gemini but my moon sign is scorpio and my rising sign is virgo. also got a couple planets in cancer so theres that

as far as the op, cancers are very sensitive and can pick up on emotions. very moody, sometimes they ride the wave sometimes they dont want to be bothered. no rhyme or reason to it
what i like most about cancer is that they are hardcore family people. if you want the crab to come out the shell talk to them about their family

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Cancer also.

And that's a lie.

This goes with any zodiac.

If you have not matured in your zodiac or if you don't believe.....if you haven't matured in your personality

these so called zodiac "negativies" can be an attribute for any sign more or less

I must admit we do have a high level gift of gab.

And my emotions sway people rather easily..but I don't use or manipulate

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Cancer also.

And that's a lie.

This goes with any zodiac.

If you have not matured in your zodiac or if you don't believe.....if you haven't matured in your personality

these so called zodiac "negativies" can be an attribute for any sign more or less

I must admit we do have a high level gift of gab.

And my emotions sway people rather easily..but I don't use or manipulate
people just love doing this for me :lawd:

female wises..once they look at me it's an automatic mystic look....majority of them can't figure out and usually when a female can't figure you out they move closer to trying to see what your about

JayYoung713

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
:smh: at Grown men worrying about peoples signs :wtf:
I'm a cancer though :lupe: I may have a big ego but I'm definitely a team player, family oriented, laid back etc.
I do have a bad temper though when provoked
Cancer's stand up!

This pretty much describes me to a tee. Big ego, team player, family oriented (for the most part) laid back, bad temper when provoked, yep thats definitely me