Is 'Cancer' the least appealing Zodiac sign?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Wikipedia can't be used as a source nikka

Its not "wikipedia" asswipe.

Its simple cognitive bias and introductory psychology. Read the sources on the bottom of the page.

The Forer Effect has been studied for decades.

All you have to do is take everyone's fortune telling for the day, take the labels off and replace them on someone elses tab, then hand it to them, then they'll think what they read applies to them.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Yes thank you. This is the part where people argue with you about this and they explain how they believe in Astrology and oh, it's gotta be true etc, and you shoot them down with your logic and facts and you inexplicably develop a gigantic erection.

So what if astrology is bullshyt, you are a gigantic attention whore and not even all that intelligent.

Lets talk about unicorns too, my dude.

Since you're down to waste time talking about bullshyt.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Quite a few men have asked me my zodiac sign.

To answer the thread, most cancers ive met tend to be a$$holes that only think abt themselves and are very mean and conniving
Are you a female? It could be they used that to make conversation since they know females love tlking about that shyt

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Lets talk about unicorns too, my dude.

Since you're down to waste time talking about bullshyt.

Nah man I'll let you get to work. Debating people who believe in Astrology or maybe popping up in a Jesus thread and going to war with all the Christians. My fault man, I'll let you cook, and maybe I'll learn, oh enlightened one.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Nah man I'll let you get to work. Debating people who believe in Astrology or maybe popping up in a Jesus thread and going to war with all the Christians. My fault man, I'll let you cook, and maybe I'll learn, oh enlightened one.

Yeah...shame on me for debating the validity of a topic thats obviously bullshyt.

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I like cancer women. They're very strong and organized. Maybe sensitive to a degree but one thing dont piss them off. Very giving and loyal as fukk. And ima Libra. Most laid back manipulative sign in the zodiac. :salute:

• Dap
Reactions: I'z

GhettoTeK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
bEast Coast
I dont know much about signs... I just know mine, and that Capricorns have ocd and Sagittarius' pick and choose/have favorites.

Gemini's are the best.. I had a gem friendboi one time... we made each other the maddest in this life, but had the best makeup prizes/sex. I didnt have to tell him anything, he just read my mind.

Ohhhh, and I want to punch cancers in the face. and the folk born in April have a narcissism that only ceases with death.
:wtf: why you want to punch cancers in the face?