Is 'Cancer' the least appealing Zodiac sign?

King Biko

A King With A Concubine
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Aw really? :mjpls:

name some more interesting/good qualities abt urself? :leon:

And we're that :shaq:....but a lot much more :smugdraper:

I'm generous as fukk, sensitive as fukk, defensive as fukk, type of nikka who support they girl 100 percent and I'm a sexy ass nikka who can satisfy a Scorpio.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
No homo but most of the Cancers I known have been cool as fukk.

Im a gemini and surprisingly most the girls ive dated/get along with are geminis. My last two gfs were Gemini. May 28th and june 4th respectively. And there about 3 or 4 girls I dig who are Gemini.

King Biko

A King With A Concubine
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
:ufdup:and what did we do to you? Besides be the best thing that ever happened to you.....

Im a sweetie:to:
Yall cancers are cool, but yall emotional:huhldup:

I ain't gone flex y'all loyal as fukk, y'all just try 2 run everything. Lot of y'all take y'all selves too damn serious.

Daps
Reppin
The Beach
I dont know much about signs... I just know mine, and that Capricorns have ocd and Sagittarius' pick and choose/have favorites.

Gemini's are the best.. I had a gem friendboi one time... we made each other the maddest in this life, but had the best makeup prizes/sex. I didnt have to tell him anything, he just read my mind.

Ohhhh, and I want to punch cancers in the face. and the folk born in April have a narcissism that only ceases with death.

SiickCurllyGurl

Sophomore
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I don't think i know any cancers but i'm a Sagittarius ..i'm pretty wild when provoked.