Is 'Cancer' the least appealing Zodiac sign?

SiickCurllyGurl

Sophomore
Daps
Reppin
ATL
tell me more about sags :lupe:

Sags are supposedly highly sensitive, easily amused, hides jealousy, they live life without a care, They have the uncanny ability to piece together people's stories and lies and see the bigger picture, extremely uncomfortable with appearing weak, "no holding back" attitude, calm listeners, weary of jumping into relationships, naturally have an investigative streak and will dig deep enough to figure out the whole story before you have time to come clean and apologize, stubborn especially when it comes to pride, hates clingy.

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
tell me more about sags :lupe:

We're the shyt, nuff said.

Sags are supposedly highly sensitive, easily amused, hides jealousy, they live life without a care, They have the uncanny ability to piece together people's stories and lies and see the bigger picture, extremely uncomfortable with appearing weak, "no holding back" attitude, calm listeners, weary of jumping into relationships, naturally have an investigative streak and will dig deep enough to figure out the whole story before you have time to come clean and apologize, stubborn especially when it comes to pride, hates clingy.

:ehh: This is a pretty accurate description of me.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Zodiac signs are bullshyt. I can't believe nikkas actually go around talking bout "i can't mix with virgo's"....no nikka, you can't mix with with ppl that share different views. This whole zodiac shyt is corny to me.

However, I use this shyt to my advantage because females love this shyt. I tell chicks i'm a scorpio and interest levels go up...because of a fukking word and what it's suppose to define me as....hilarious. I roll with it though, but i could give two fukks about any of it.

Salute to you nikkas tho...keep on horroscoping

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
dated a cancer a year or so ago. she was always in a bad mood. nothing ever seemed to be right with her. i'm a gemini, so i could only handle that shyt half of the time.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Lol at people believing that zodiac sign bullshyt..shyts fake as fukk..didnt they change the zodiac signs date a few years ago..so now you capricorns are Sagittarius now..lol..yeah I'd rather ask a bytch what her signs are..and when I say sign..I mean $ign..as in..$..,,how much qwap is in ya account?

NubianVitruvian

Retired
Daps
*The Taurean Gawd Enters Flexxing*

I can't stand you Cancers, big ego, just love me attitude. Always trying to steal shine but put the blame on others for your own insecuri-tiez. And you love a Taurean. *chest spread, flex, kneel, flex*

As long as ya'll learn to love yourselves first, I think that will quell your crab in a bucket mentality, but till then. The Taurean doesn't care. *flex*

I'm a let home girl play me out