Not open for further replies.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
thats where you wrong at

ya'll ain't went through tha same struggle as black amerikkkans, ya'll trying too hard to be down, ya'll ain't even get discriminated against over there like tha history of amerikkkan slavery over here, yet ya'll pushing tha racial agenda harder :childplease: knock it off

You dont know what we been through...or what I been through for that matter. You never even been to Toronto, I can tell.

You think you got ghettos? i'll bring you to africa and show you real ghettos. how stupid will you feel when you talkin about struggle and some of them nikkas have to travel to get water. :beli:

where im from, theres no 911 either. when sh!t goes down...it just goes down

clown. and as far as racism in Canada. theres plenty. its mostly passive racism. not in your face, drag you behind a pickup truck like yall...

and thats a GOOD Thing.

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
You dont know what we been through...or what I been through for that matter. You never even been to Toronto, I can tell.

You think you got ghettos? i'll bring you to africa and show you real ghettos. how stupid will you feel when you talkin about struggle and some of them nikkas have to travel to get water. :beli:

theres no 911 either. when sh!t goes down...it just goes down

clown. and as far as racism in Canada. theres plenty. its mostly passive racism. not in your face, drag you behind a pickup truck like yall...

and thats a GOOD Thing.

anybody can say that about they 3rd world country, chinese, indians, south americans, etc, wuts your point?

ya'll still ain't experienced tha black amerikkkan experience, ya'll ain't no different than any other immigrant, stop tryna talk/dress/act like us :troll:

:umad:

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
anybody can say that about they 3rd world country, chinese, indians, south americans, etc, wuts your point?

ya'll still ain't experienced tha black amerikkkan experience, ya'll ain't no different than any other immigrant, stop tryna talk/dress/act like us :troll:

well thats the point. no matter how bad you got it, theres always someone who got it worse. and where I come from, we got it worse then you. so I guess you cant talk about struggle then :sitdown: while you probably on a laptop or some expensive phone talkin about struggle :childplease:

I lost for letting you troll me tho.

carry on :troll:

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bro wtf are u talkin about :what: u always talkin all this shyt about we trying to overcompensate and act hood...and be down? were black just like you. why would i have to try and be down with black issues..lwhen im black? its like u think we come from a different planet...i can tell u never been to toronto...no here even cares about all that sh!t...

Im african so of course im gonna hate cacs for what they did to MY people...and what they do to black people on a whole. You think when shyt happens like trayvon martin or oscar grant, we over here like "who cares its happening across the boarder?" Nikka were black, that shyt still bothers us

Man this exactly. Especially the bold :wow:.

What the fukk is wrong with you idiots? You cry like a bytch when wealthy famous blacks from your country distance themselves from you then you complain when a fellow black man cares just because he's from another country :wtf:.

There's a lot of racism in Canada especially in Ontario and Nova Scotia (true though that it's mostly of the cowardly "color blind"/passive aggressive variety). There are also a lot of poor black people.

Personally having roots in Southern Africa (like basically every country in this region, my ancestral homeland is run by cacs and Indians and very much in the process of getting annexed by the Chinese) I have every right to not be too fond of white people. I don't really have an issue with local whites (and just when has any Canadian black person on this board indicated as much?) but my experiences overseas not to mention a lot of family situations back home have coloured my perspective in a very negative way. You have no idea how fukked up and white/Indian/Arab run Africa really is.

Almost every Canadian black person is a descendent of a slave or a refugee from a colonized nation so how the fukk are you going to act like they can't feel a "real black man's" pain?

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
All that being said I have nothing against American black people whatsoever and I for a long time lived in your country (Lansing) and nearly became a citizen. Race relations are worse in USA no question whatsoever (and I'm talking from personal experiences) but let's not act like being non-American makes you immune to being black whether it's getting attacked, racially profiled or simply knowing what the world thinks of people who look like you and how they treat people who look like you and feeling the pain of that (can attest to all three).

TS is a white man and an instigator trying to divide and conquer :snooze:.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
:dead: At your own issues coming right out. First off, I'm not nor have I ever been a wigger.:dahell: Do you really feel that bad about your race that you automatically assume that anybody that rightfully calls you out for being a little condescending fakkit is racist and sees you as inferior because of that? :dwillhuh: Now I get it, you're just insecure...awwww:lolbron: Lol you could never piss me off, even if you tried, because you can't even contain your own emotions when you type.:dead:

lmao there's no emotion at all. Your posts and attitudes are not surprising to me in the least. Everything you say is simply a case of CACs gonna CAC. Your CACing real hard right now. All that shyt about me feeling inferior? Are you that racist that you cant even go 2 posts without saying racist shyt.

And yes your a wigger, thats why you post here and try to post in discussions that have nothing to do with you. Go join a fly fishing forum Chip!

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama

We take all the good from you guys and ignore all the bad. Like we take the swagger, style, ect but ignore the ignorance for the most part. There arent really any dusty nikkas in Canada because 1. most of our parents are immigrants and 2. theres no section 8. That's why we got elequent nikkas like drake and weeknd taking over the charts.

The main difference between black people in Canada and black people in the rest of the world is that were close enough to know not every nikka in the states is like this.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYs4tjuIAlw[/ame]

I mean you can be ignorant and say ignorant things about Canada but all your doing is being stereotypical. Its like when nikkas on here take pride in not knowing a thing about Canada or Europe, they are proud of that shyt. That proud ignorance is a disease and you got it from racist whites. Lets not act like the government wants nikkas to be intelligent.

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
lmao there's no emotion at all. Your posts and attitudes are not surprising to me in the least. Everything you say is simply a case of CACs gonna CAC. Your CACing real hard right now. All that shyt about me feeling inferior? Are you that racist that you cant even go 2 posts without saying racist shyt.

And yes your a wigger, thats why you post here and try to post in discussions that have nothing to do with you. Go join a fly fishing forum Chip!

:heh: I can clearly picture tears of anger welling up behind your thick-framed hipster glasses as you typed that out.:heh:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
NrkGrZH.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.