Is Canada really that racist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
You are a huge hypocrite and a huge fekket as well. :aicmon:Let any woman on this board post a pic of a white dude and call him attractive and you're in there like clockwork moaning and bytching like a little girl.:aicmon: @Anothergirl does not hate black people as far as I know - that's just how you choose to perceive her because she's married to a white man. As far as having more friends than me, that may be so, but they look like a bunch of Canadian hipster fags (as do you, fat boy) so I wouldn't hang out with them anyway. :umad:

You like another girl because she knows her place. Understandable.

I know exactly the type of dude you are. I know lots of people like you. Typical wigger who is racist deep down.

No point trying to argue with you because all you see me as is an uppity negro who doesn't know his place. The things I say piss you off deep down because you know its true.

Last edited by a moderator:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
So why do you hate white people so much when you personally don't experience the racism? Or is it just the white men/black women couples thing that you hate?:huh:

When have i said I hated white people?

For crying out loud I was engaged to a white women, been to eastern European countries and live in a town that is 95 percent cac

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk 4 beta

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
You like another girl because she knows her place. Understandable.

I know exactly the type of dude you are. I know lots of people like you. Typical wigger who is racist deep down.

No point trying to argue with you because all you see me as is an uppity negro who doesn't know his place. The things I say piss you off deep down because you know its true.

:dead: At your own issues coming right out. First off, I'm not nor have I ever been a wigger.:dahell: Do you really feel that bad about your race that you automatically assume that anybody that rightfully calls you out for being a little condescending fakkit is racist and sees you as inferior because of that? :dwillhuh: Now I get it, you're just insecure...awwww:lolbron: Lol you could never piss me off, even if you tried, because you can't even contain your own emotions when you type.:dead:

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
When have i said I hated white people?

For crying out loud I was engaged to a white women, been to eastern European countries and live in a town that is 95 percent cac

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk 4 beta

:patrice: I'd say you're more of a bw/wm couples hater than a white people hater. You've made a lot of salty-ass posts about that. :patrice:

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
On this board it's the Canadian posters that are the most strung up on racism. Look at Reincar, @Emperor Sol, @spinoza. All of them Canadians. I was just wondering why that is - that's all.:leostare:

What are you talking about? I don't go around wondering who's racist or making threads about different races of women/men liking us

That's what you "racially aware" kneegrows do.

Actually, on that same note: you aren't even black, you're a fukking racist CAC so stfu and don't mention me, bytch. All of the race trolls seem to be white or Indian for some reason...

I wonder why that is :troll:

:pacspit:

Last edited by a moderator:

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
What are you talking about? I don't go around wondering who's racist or making threads about different races of women/men liking us

That's what you "racially aware" kneegrows do.

Actually, on that same note: you aren't even black, you're a fukking racist CAC so stfu and don't mention me, bytch. All of the race trolls seem to be white or Indian for some reason...

I wonder why that is :troll:

:pacspit:

:heh: You're from Canada :deadrose: Who the fukk do you think you're scaring?:heh:

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
It seems like every poster that absolutely despises white people on this board is from Canada. What have they done to you over there? Are white people really that horrible to you in Canada? :skip:

:beli:

You're kidding right?

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
It's African immigrants and Canadians

in actuality white Canadians is way less racist over there

it's like suburban kids acting like they came up in tha hood

they trying hard to overcompensate and be down, blame hip-hop :yeshrug:

Bro wtf are u talkin about :what: u always talkin all this shyt about we trying to overcompensate and act hood...and be down? were black just like you. why would i have to try and be down with black issues..when im black? its like u think we come from a different planet...i can tell u never been to toronto...no here even cares about all that sh!t...

Im african so of course im gonna hate cacs for what they did to MY people...and what they do to black people on a whole. You think when shyt happens like trayvon martin or oscar grant, we over here like "who cares its happening across the boarder"?? :what: Nikka were black, that shyt still bothers us

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
Bro wtf are u talkin about :what: u always talkin all this shyt about we trying to overcompensate and act hood...and be down? were black just like you. why would i have to try and be down with black issues..lwhen im black? its like u think we come from a different planet...i can tell u never been to toronto...no here even cares about all that sh!t...

Im african so of course im gonna hate cacs for what they did to MY people...and what they do to black people on a whole. You think when shyt happens like trayvon martin or oscar grant, we over here like "who cares its happening across the boarder?" Nikka were black, that shyt still bothers us

thats where you wrong at

ya'll ain't went through tha same struggle as black amerikkkans, ya'll trying too hard to be down, ya'll ain't even get discriminated against over there like tha history of amerikkkan slavery over here, yet ya'll pushing tha racial agenda harder :childplease: knock it off

Status
Not open for further replies.