Is Canada really that racist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
To answer the question, I don't have anything against whites in general and most are cool but there are a few racist ones like any other majority white country.

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Most white folks raised here grew up with black people.

I've got along great with Jewish people, eastern europeans and Asians.

The racist Asians are usually these bottom of the barrel taxi driving Indians.

Me too, I can't really say I have a beef with any ethnic group except for a few French Canadians.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Man this exactly. Especially the bold :wow:.

What the fukk is wrong with you idiots? You cry like a bytch when wealthy famous blacks from your country distance themselves from you then you complain when a fellow black man cares just because he's from another country :wtf:.

There's a lot of racism in Canada especially in Ontario and Nova Scotia (true though that it's mostly of the cowardly "color blind"/passive aggressive variety). There are also a lot of poor black people.

Personally having roots in Southern Africa (like basically every country in this region, my ancestral homeland is run by cacs and Indians and very much in the process of getting annexed by the Chinese) I have every right to not be too fond of white people. I don't really have an issue with local whites (and just when has any Canadian black person on this board indicated as much?) but my experiences overseas not to mention a lot of family situations back home have coloured my perspective in a very negative way. You have no idea how fukked up and white/Indian/Arab run Africa really is.

Almost every Canadian black person is a descendent of a slave or a refugee from a colonized nation so how the fukk are you going to act like they can't feel a "real black man's" pain?

:to: I thought it was just South Africa that cacs ran :sadcam:

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:to: I thought it was just South Africa that cacs ran :sadcam:

Unfortunately they run Namibia (in fact foreign German nationals - same people who committed GENOCIDE on native Herero people - are allowed to do whatever the hell they want in Namibia), Zambia and a good deal of Zimbabwe although their influence and economic over representation is finally dying in the latter :blessed:. It's not as gratuitous outside of those aforementioned countries (Botswana is black excellence :wow:) and I have to admit now that you mentioned it I haven't been as up to date on some other countries in the region but trust that a handful of rich whites and even Indians are more likely to run all the big businesses in that region. As a rule, white people have always been the dominant economic force in this region. And it's not any sort of coincidence :snoop:.

As far as my country Zimbabwe, this article frames the situation pretty accurately while shedding light on the truth behind the western propaganda that BBC used to spew:

Whitewashing Zimbabwe's history | Blessing-Miles Tendi | Comment is free | guardian.co.uk

A couple thousand whites owned all the arable land and dominated the economy until very very recently. Cacs leaving in doves :lawd:. It's just so unfortunate it coincides with Mugabe's bullshyt because black Zimbabweans are actually pretty educated/literate but can't find employment because of his nonsense.

Zimbabwe land reforms: myths and surprises | ESRC | The Economic and Social Research Council

Don't condemn Zimbabwe | Ian Sc00nes and Blasio Mavedzenge | Comment is free | The Guardian

_50004792_blackpowerfarmafp.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.