Is Canada really that racist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
There's plenty of racism in Canada and not just from whites.(Indians and Asians)

The thing about Racism in Canada is that it's not out in the open and more subtle.

It's almost passive aggressive racism, I wish they were more open and honest with it up here.

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
Why are Americans so strung up on racism? That's all you motherfukkers talk about.

Come to Canada and enjoy yourself.

On this board it's the Canadian posters that are the most strung up on racism. Look at Reincar, @Emperor Sol, @spinoza. All of them Canadians. I was just wondering why that is - that's all.:leostare:

Last edited by a moderator:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
On this board it's the Canadian posters that are the most strung up on racism. Look at Reincar, @Emperor Sol, @spinoza. All of them Canadians. I was just wondering why that is - that's all.:leostare:

Im not strung up on racism, CACs are gonna CAC. That shyt doesn't surprise me.

Just don't do it in our house (the coli) CAC. Save your racism for youtube and strormfront. Not trying to see any of it here. This goes for AnotherGirl as well who is an honoury CAC/Bedwench.

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville

Just don't do it in our house (the coli) CAC. Save your racism for youtube and strormfront. Not trying to see any of it here. This goes for AnotherGirl as well who is an honoury CAC/Bedwench.

See how salty you are? I have a feeling Canadian blacks get all their women taken by white dudes since that's the main thing you cry about on this board. Especially someone like you who has more white friends than I do :mjpls:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There's plenty of racism in Canada and not just from whites.(Indians and Asians)

The thing about Racism in Canada is that it's not out in the open and more subtle.

It's almost passive aggressive racism, I wish they were more open and honest with it up here.

Bingo.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
See how salty you are? I have a feeling Canadian blacks get all their women taken by white dudes since that's the main thing you cry about on this board. Especially someone like you who has more white friends than I do :mjpls:

I have more friends than you period and im not salty at all. People should be free to be with who they want. If i hated on black women who got with white men I would be a huge hypocrite. Another girl hates black people in general so I cant rock with that. Shes only on here to hate and other black people are the only people who will listen to her.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama

LOL if you've ever lived in the states trust me you wouldn't want it that way.

Being born and raised in Toronto then living in the states for a few years is night a night and day difference if your a person of color, more importantly black.

Not sure why you would want more blatant racism...what good will that do? I would rather just assume people are racist and be pleasantly surprised when it turns out they are not.

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
I have more friends than you period and im not salty at all. People should be free to be with who they want. If i hated on black women who got with white men I would be a huge hypocrite. Another girl hates black people in general so I cant rock with that. Shes only on here to hate and other black people are the only people who will listen to her.

You are a huge hypocrite and a huge fekket as well. :aicmon:Let any woman on this board post a pic of a white dude and call him attractive and you're in there like clockwork moaning and bytching like a little girl.:aicmon: @Anothergirl does not hate black people as far as I know - that's just how you choose to perceive her because she's married to a white man. As far as having more friends than me, that may be so, but they look like a bunch of Canadian hipster fags (as do you, fat boy) so I wouldn't hang out with them anyway. :umad:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I always figured they were just overcompensating for the fact that they're from Canada. Kind of like when you go to college and there are a bunch of nyggas from the suburbs trying to act hard. :manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.