The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles

1:25 - Why he joined BLM
8:50 - "the movement has opened up a lot of space to talk about identity"
9:30 - Being black vs being :wrist: in America
10:45 - the transgender bathroom bill
14:50 - "Our conversations about blackness have opened up a chance for us to talk about this"
21:50 - Talks about Campaign Zero. Plan to reduce police brutality
25:40 - Admits the movement is losing momentum
27:18 - Whats next
- Build Coalitions
- Organize inside (politics)
30:20 - Talks about losing the election
34:40 - Bernie or Hilary
36:50 - Trump
41:35 - Talks reparations and high income vs wealth
43:45 - Responds to money controversy
46:30 - @nettaaaaaaaa vs Dream Hampton
48:55 - BLM ultimate goal:
- "Addressing, confronting and changing state violence (police brutality). And institutionalizing those changes"
- "Opening up space to talk about the complexity of identity"
51:20 - Both his parents were drug addicts. Mom left when he was 3.

the fakkitry and hatred of women comes from this

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
The irony of you describing yourself:russ:

Not only are you a loser who ran from Liberia to America to spew Hotep rhetoric but you push code and software in environments monitored by White people

Miss me with the "infrastructure" talk when you're some bum who couldn't make it in your own country :laff:

Lol bruh you are a weirdo, this mofo heated as hell right now.
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

You just like these BLM cats no wonder they get under your skin. :umad:

Mofo bringing up elijah muhammad, liberia, etc etc
:umad::umad:

You always pull this clown stuff in anythread you dont have a sane response for.

Mofo running around like he got the answers but is a non factor to this world
:umad::umad::umad:

"Bu bu im young so im not supposed to be doing anything in real life because old people run the world"

:mjlol:

Next your going to quote me with more random ranting.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Lol bruh you are a weirdo, this mofo heated as hell right now.
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

You just like these BLM cats no wonder they get under your skin. :umad:

Mofo bringing up elijah muhammad, liberia, etc etc
:umad::umad:

You always pull this clown stuff in anythread you dont have a sane response for.

Mofo running around like he got the answers but is a non factor to this world
:umad::umad::umad:

"Bu bu im young so im not supposed to be doing anything in real life because old people run the world"

Next your going to quote me with more random ranting.

look at you typing all that like a hoe...its easy to see the bytch in you and why your family ran from their homeland

talking about infrastructure when you're a salaried employee whose only "infrastructure" he is paying off to own is a shanty on the Westside :pachaha:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
look at you typing all that like a hoe...its easy to see the bytch in you and why your family ran from their homeland

talking about infrastructure when you're a salaried employee whose only "infrastructure" he is paying off to own is a shanty on the Westside :pachaha:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
"I dont know any young people"
Having Social Media is not the same thing as being Deep/living your whole life in it.

Good luck to you and your peers though :mjpls:

i get the point you're making.

activism on social media and actually being in the streets getting work done are 2 completely different things.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Which has nothing to do with why BW adopt gender-based ideology nor is social media the cause.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
i get the point you're making.

activism on social media and actually being in the streets getting work done are 2 completely different things.

What I`m saying is most of these people tweeting you cant log off the internet and trace their "activism" to something tangible in the real world. They literally don't exist if you close your twitter app, the ones you do see are the ones like DeRay who are propped up.

Social Media can be used to mobilize and network, but going on idiotic rants every day is what most of these people call "activism", all I can say is good luck to those people but they can have that.

Literally all of these people could die right now, and it wouldn't have a positive nor negative impact on this world. Only people upset about these weirdos are people who arent doing much themselves in real life. To me all this stuff is jokes and I`m only here to comment on their stupidity, but you have people empowering these powerless people as if what they are saying reflects something in real life. Unless you roll with weirdos in real life yourself, nobody takes these people serious.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I do more than YOU in real life, you social retard.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
What I`m saying is most of these people tweeting you cant log off the internet and trace their "activism" to something tangible in the real world. They literally don't exist if you close your twitter app, the ones you do see are the ones like DeRay who are propped up.

Social Media can be used to mobilize and network, but going on idiotic rants every day is what most of these people call "activism", all I can say is good luck to those people but they can have that.

Literally all of these people could die right now, and it wouldn't have a positive nor negative impact on this world. Only people upset about these weirdos are people who arent doing much themselves in real life. To me all this stuff is jokes and I`m only here to comment on their stupidity, but you have people empowering these powerless people as if what they are saying reflects something in real life. Unless you roll with weirdos in real life yourself, nobody takes these people serious.

giphy.gif

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
Nah, its 16-30 year old black girls on twitter, tumblr and facebook which is a sizable chunk....not a minority.
So you think the majority of black women from 16-30 on social media are promoting bed wenching?

These bed wenches got no shame breh:mjlol:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Anyone deeply into social media nowadays and not using it for business purposes tend to be weirdos who go online to create a new life. Half thse feminist are girls working at call centers with 150k student loan debt for their 4 degrees in psycology or mass comm. these people are non factors, they only feel empowered because people give them attention.

Do you have a facebook or instagram account?