Is #BlackLivesMatter Leading Nowhere?

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Where exactly are you going with this question? Having social media and living on social media are two vary different things.

To see if you're in the loop of things. Social media is YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and and Instagram. These are services the everyday people use to talk to personal friends, families, their favorite celebrities or just to flex(Instagram). So how the hell is social media for weirdos??? That is one of the silliest things I heard. Many celebrities use Twitter and yes just for fukkery. Many celebrities use Instragram and yes for fukkery. Many people who like to flex whether there ballers or high class thos use Instagram. How the heck are any of these people social weirdos??? I know many of the most social people who use social media Facebook and Instagram a lot.

It is in fact discussion forums like this one where most of the "weirdos" are on. So you're basically talking about yourself. Almost every average joe uses social media, hell even elementary kids. We're in the digital age.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
To see if you're in the loop of things. Social media is YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and and Instagram. These are services the everyday people use to talk to personal friends, families, their favorite celebrities or just to flex(Instagram). So how the hell is social media for weirdos??? That is one of the silliest things I heard. Many celebrities use Twitter and yes just for fukkery. Many celebrities use Instragram and yes for fukkery. Many people who like to flex whether there ballers or high class thos use Instagram. How the heck are any of these people social weirdos??? I know many of the most social people who use social media Facebook and Instagram a lot.

It is in fact discussion forums like this one where most of the "weirdos" are on. So you're basically talking about yourself. Almost every average joe uses social media, hell even elementary kids. We're in the digital age.

I don't think you understand my posts.

LIVING on Social Media and USING Social Media are two different things.

IDK how else I can explain it to you honestly.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I don't think you understand my posts.

LIVING on Social Media and USING Social Media are two different things.

IDK how else I can explain it to you honestly.
The way your posts sounded seemed liked you were saying social media is mostly for weirdos. Just saying,

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
The way your posts sounded seemed liked you were saying social media is mostly for weirdos. Just saying,

I said Living on Social Media.

You can Play War Craft and then you can be a Weirdo Obsessed with War Craft. They both play the game but they arent the same.

You can take that how ever you want, I`m not here to debate because I really don't care, you're entitled to your opinion on the subject.

Deutsche Bank

Some Of My Partners Dope Fiends Ha
Daps
Reppin
Hookers & Blow
phat-hien-thu-vi-ve-tieng-anh-phan-5.jpg

One of BLM's self-stated objectives is the destruction of the nuclear family and the establishment of government-subsidized "villages" for blacks and gays. Considering the fact that the black community has a seventy percent out of wedlock birth rate, and most black neighborhoods are already government-subsidized, these motherfukkers are completely and utterly full of shyt.

BLM is just a way for progressives to distract black voters from the unshakable truth that Democrats:

1) Can't govern worth a shyt
2) Have failed the black community while hiding behind a black president who tosses low information voters bread crumbs, which is pretty much how every black Democratic politician governs
3) Have paid off a few useful idiot stooges with money and fame to provide a smokescreen for a moronic leftist foreign and economic policy
4) Have been actively pursuing an agenda to disenfranchise blacks and replace them in certain neighborhoods and the workforce with Hispanics since NAFTA

*Note how the media got this Somali Muslim moron's whole social media and travel itinerary down to the minute since he tackled that cracker in San Jose and are calling for his arrest

BUT

Mexican'ts pelting crackers with eggs, busting out car windows, smacking cops, punching crackers, chasing crackers, and burning American flags, and the media acting like these motherfukkers are Batman, like faceless ghosts in the crowd.

These SJW's are putting dumb nikkas on the front lines for their Marxist ass agenda, and these fake ass black activists are selling out.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Ill say this in real life I have yet to come across someone use the term cishetero or whatever buzzword these clown ass brehs and brehettes be using. These people are mentally sick and attention whores promoting the most absurb talking points I have ever seen.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Deray interview just stresses how important Mohammed Ali was. I don't think there's any "public figure" out there today willing to sacrifice their livelihood for the black struggle.

I noticed his deflection on the question about Black Lives Matter being an organization, I feel like it's gonna crumble. Whatever it is; a movement, campaign, or hashtag.