Is #BlackLivesMatter Leading Nowhere?

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets

"American men as a whole" lol sounds like similar rhetoric to what these dudes been saying on here.

White men don't necessarily have money, but they are violent, racist, and whatever relationship you have with them will most likely make you end up in a freezer, river, or some mystery meat. :mjpls:

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
Gender-based SJW rhetoric that equates Black and White men as equals.
Okay now I see what your saying

Btw, do these bed wenches actually believe the shyt that they say or they know they're lying but just wanna cause a divide between black men and women?:scust:

Been trying to figure this out for the longest:pachaha:

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps

We live in interesting times.

:huhldup:

:huhldup::huhldup:

twitter might be one of the worst things to happen to millenial blacks :wow:

i hear you on that "shift" doe... seems like there is a very vocal subset of black women who are of the mentality that their blackness is not intrinsically linked to black men in any form.

tribalism along gender lines :wow:

someone should do a study in the next 5 - 10 years on attitudes amongst millenial black folks on interracial relationships and stratify it based on education and income... would be interesting to see the results :pachaha:

RebelX

HEir
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
~~~

1:25 - Why he joined BLM
8:50 - "the movement has opened up a lot of space to talk about identity"
9:30 - Being black vs being gay in America
10:45 - the transgender bathroom bill
14:50 - "Our conversations about blackness have opened up a chance for us to talk about this"
21:50 - Talks about Campaign Zero. Plan to reduce police brutality
25:40 - Admits the movement is losing momentum
27:18 - Whats next
- Build Coalitions
- Organize inside (politics)
30:20 - Talks about losing the election
34:40 - Bernie or Hilary
36:50 - Trump
41:35 - Talks reparations and high income vs wealth
43:45 - Responds to money controversy
46:30 - @nettaaaaaaaa vs Dream Hampton
48:55 - BLM ultimate goal:
- "Addressing, confronting and changing state violence (police brutality). And institutionalizing those changes"
- "Opening up space to talk about the complexity of identity"
51:20 - Both his parents were drug addicts. Mom left when he was 3.

Btw, do these bed wenches actually believe the shyt that they say or they know they're lying but just wanna cause a divide between black men and women?:scust:

Been trying to figure this out for the longest:pachaha:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
seems like there is a very vocal subset of black women who are of the mentality that their blackness is not intrinsically linked to black men in any form.

Nah, its 16-30 year old black girls on twitter, tumblr and facebook which is a sizable chunk....not a minority.

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
Nah, its 16-30 year old black girls on twitter, tumblr and facebook which is a sizable chunk....not a minority.

you think it's that widespread? i don't really see it IRL. i mainly been taking it with a grain of salt, though... buncha fools online talking shyt for the sake of cuz they have the medium to do so (twitter). though, i'm curious what the end-game is gonna be of internet campaign of anti-BM sentiments by mainly college-educated, suburban, twitter-finger blacks... more criminalization of BM, disenfranchisement and normalized emasculation? more marginalization of the voice of urban blacks? shyt gettin spooky :mjpls:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
you think it's that widespread? i don't really see it IRL. i mainly been taking it with a grain of salt, though... buncha fools online talking shyt for the sake of cuz they have the medium to do so (twitter). though, i'm curious what the end-game is gonna be of internet campaign of anti-BM sentiments by mainly college-educated, suburban, twitter-finger blacks... more criminalization of BM, disenfranchisement and normalized emasculation? more marginalization of the voice of urban blacks? shyt gettin spooky :mjpls:
Anyone deeply into social media nowadays and not using it for business purposes tend to be weirdos who go online to create a new life. Half thse feminist are girls working at call centers with 150k student loan debt for their 4 degrees in psycology or mass comm. these people are non factors, they only feel empowered because people give them attention.