Is #BlackLivesMatter Leading Nowhere?

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
The crazy thing about these people being "leaderS" is that I literally hear nothing about them until I get on the computer lol.

They took advantage of the fact that we've been pacified as a people. Most of our revolutionaries are either dead, in prison, or in exile, save for a few who are c00ning for some change. They came up at a time where people are actually shocked at institutional racism and the fact that police are still killing us. So they took their hash tags, #blacklivesmatter, and ran with it. You gotta understand, the fact that people say they're thinking about their pockets didn't come out of the blue. They just created a 501c(3) and maybe a 501c(4) too, for the sole purpose of getting funding. That's how non-profits work. You gotta be able to get funding from the rich white billionaires. So while they're out there doing the "work", billionaires are paying them, and politicians want their endorsements or they want to become politicians. It's kind of crazy to me how they've been able to fill their pockets and be okay, while back in the day revolutionaries were literally going hungry - on purpose - because they didn't want the money at all. And with a non-profit, grassroots organization, you gotta have a mission, purpose, and goals, there's was "campaign zero" lol.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
They took advantage of the fact that we've been pacified as a people. Most of our revolutionaries are either dead, in prison, or in exile, save for a few who are c00ning for some change. They came up at a time where people are actually shocked at institutional racism and the fact that police are still killing us. So they took their hash tags, #blacklivesmatter, and ran with it. You gotta understand, the fact that people say they're thinking about their pockets didn't come out of the blue. They just created a 501c(3) and maybe a 501c(4) too, for the sole purpose of getting funding. That's how non-profits work. You gotta be able to get funding from the rich white billionaires. So while they're out there doing the "work", billionaires are paying them, and politicians want their endorsements or they want to become politicians. It's kind of crazy to me how they've been able to fill their pockets and be okay, while back in the day revolutionaries were literally going hungry - on purpose - because they didn't want the money at all. And with a non-profit, grassroots organization, you gotta have a mission, purpose, and goals, there's was "campaign zero" lol.

honestly majority of these BLM people come off as kids that lived in White Suburbs who thought ish was sweet then in college or late in HS had their "Wake up call", ran to tumblr and became "militant". These people just seem to be cut from a different cloth than those who grew up among other Black people. I get the vibe they "love their blackness" more so because they were shown "others" will never accept them opposed to those who were always among Black folks and "love their blackness" because thats all they know and anything Anti Black is a threat to things they have always loved.

The simple fact they are begging for someone to treat them right tells you everything. These people do not want the system to end they only want their place at the table and are doing it using the blood of black people they would never associate with in the first place.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
honestly majority of these BLM people come off as kids that lived in White Suburbs who thought ish was sweet then in college or late in HS had their "Wake up call", ran to tumblr and became "militant". These people just seem to be cut from a different cloth than those who grew up among other Black people. I get the vibe they "love their blackness" more so because they were shown "others" will never accept them opposed to those who were always among Black folks and "love their blackness" because thats all they know and anything Anti Black is a threat to things they have always loved.

The simple fact they are begging for someone to treat them right tells you everything. These people do not want the system to end they only want their place at the table and are doing it using the blood of black people they would never associate with in the first place.

You can't raise your kids around white folks exclusively and expect them to somehow love their blackness. BLM is extremely naive. Their whole mission is centered around non-traditional families and non-heterosexuals, they even said they see beyond loving black and buying black. :what:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
You can't raise your kids around white folks exclusively and expect them to somehow love their blackness. BLM is extremely naive. Their whole mission is centered around non-traditional families and non-heterosexuals, they even said they see beyond loving black and buying black. :what:
yea, only people in my age bracket that mess with them are people who didnt grow up around other black folks lol. At this point I just take note of who is riding with these types because they aren't people I would associate with anyways. These BLM people literally have no resources or even knowledge of how the world works, so you cant even have a convo on creating institutions/infrastructure with them let alone think you could work with them as being investors for projects.

Pretty much these people are making their bed, so if they do any good well props to them but the future for those types dont look pretty, and I`m not gonna associate with a movement of people who view me a Heterosexual Black Male from the same lens as a White supremacist does, yet exploit my death so they can get donations to trick off.