Is #BlackLivesMatter Leading Nowhere?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Politicians been talking about Black Lives since 1788 with the 3/5ths compromise.....Give me something tangible that they have done that improved the lives in some way of black people
Not true at all.

Never did we here presidential candidates addressing the issue of racial oppression the way they were forced to this go around. Not even Obama talked about black lives the way Hilary and Bernie had to.

Also BLM was integral in spreading the word and getting the vote out so we could vote Tim Mcginty out of office. It's local grassroots stuff like that, that they've been best at.

I'm not even trying to argue that they are some great group changing this country. My original post said they are ATTEMPTING to help black people.

If this thread was about "how do we make BLM better" then I'd be all in. But this thread is nothing but people hating on them for trying, while Yall do absolutely nothing at all.

So I ask again, what has any one of you done to help black people? What movement you running or supporting?

CACtain Planet

The Power is YOURS!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
CACness Aberdeen
Not true at all.

Never did we here presidential candidates addressing the issue of racial oppression the way they were forced to this go around. Not even Obama talked about black lives the way Hilary and Bernie had to.

Also BLM was integral in spreading the word and getting the vote out so we could vote Tim Mcginty out of office. It's local grassroots stuff like that, that they've been best at.

I'm not even trying to argue that they are some great group changing this country. My original post said they are ATTEMPTING to help black people.

If this thread was about "how do we make BLM better" then I'd be all in. But this thread is nothing but people hating on them for trying, while Yall do absolutely nothing at all.

So I ask again, what has any one of you done to help black people? What movement you running or supporting?

Man please, Nixon/JFK presidential debate of 1960 featured alot of talk from them about the oppression of blacks, especially since King had went to prison a few years earlier. There have been countless of movements where black power type groups mobilized black voters to vote out racist local politicians. Its not new at all, especially to those of us who study and appreciate history..Bottom line is Black lives matter is a gay liberation group that uses dead black male bodies for hype and attention...Nothing more nothing less

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Man please, Nixon/JFK presidential debate of 1960 featured alot of talk from them about the oppression of blacks, especially since King had went to prison a few years earlier. There have been countless of movements where black power type groups mobilized black voters to vote out racist local politicians. Its not new at all, especially to those of us who study and appreciate history..Bottom line is Black lives matter is a gay liberation group that uses dead black male bodies for hype and attention...Nothing more nothing less
If you say so :mjlol:

So when they are at Hilary rallies forcing her to address racist she's said in the past, they are merely trying to liberate gay people?

Advocating police to wear body cameras is for "gay liberation"?

What the fukk is gay liberation?

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%

basically :skip:

"when and where i enter" is a book you should read. Black folk have really done nothing more, than go around in circles in this country with our movements :laff:

CACtain Planet

The Power is YOURS!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
CACness Aberdeen
If you say so :mjlol:

So when they are at Hilary rallies forcing her to address racist she's said in the past, they are merely trying to liberate gay people?

Advocating police to wear body cameras is for "gay liberation"?

What the fukk is gay liberation?

They aint forcing Hillary to say shyt more than your average democactic empty pandering line aimed at lulling black folk with symbolism but nothing ever concrete..You really think Hillary gonna listen to some whiny begging twitter activists over the plutocrats and oligarchs that literally has her by the balls via campaign contributions?:mjlol::mjlol: And the fukk is body cameras gonna do? Black folk been dying on Camera since the 60's least forget when Wallace and them unleashed the hounds..Body cameras aint changing whether a racist cop is gonna pull the trigger or not..and they for sure aint changing shyt when these same BLM people will the call the cops the instance shyt get real.. Smarten up:stopitslime:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
They aint forcing Hillary to say shyt more than your average democactic empty pandering line aimed at lulling black folk with symbolism but nothing ever concrete..You really think Hillary gonna listen to some whiny begging twitter activists over the plutocrats and oligarchs that literally has her by the balls via campaign contributions?:mjlol::mjlol: And the fukk is body cameras gonna do? Black folk been dying on Camera since the 60's least forget when Wallace and them unleashed the hounds..Body cameras aint changing whether a racist cop is gonna pull the trigger or not.. Smarten up:stopitslime:
You can argue the effectiveness. That's on you.

But it's apparent that shyt you said last post is utterly false, and without merit.

Again. Just hating on some people who are ATTEMPTING to help black people, while you do absolutely nothing.

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
basically :skip:

"when and where i enter" is a book you should read. Black folk have really done nothing more, than go around in circles in this country with our movements :laff:
Our movements going in circles while you sit on your computer fed and free.

Tell that to the people who actually fought for your opportunities.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
They aint forcing Hillary to say shyt more than your average democactic empty pandering line aimed at lulling black folk with symbolism but nothing ever concrete..You really think Hillary gonna listen to some whiny begging twitter activists over the plutocrats and oligarchs that literally has her by the balls via campaign contributions?:mjlol::mjlol: And the fukk is body cameras gonna do? Black folk been dying on Camera since the 60's least forget when Wallace and them unleashed the hounds..Body cameras aint changing whether a racist cop is gonna pull the trigger or not..and they for sure aint changing shyt when these same BLM people will the call the cops the instance shyt get real.. Smarten up:stopitslime:

:banderas:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Breh I haven't said shyt hasn't changed..

what I said was.. that we have been going around in circles... seriously read the book I posted :wow:
Going in circles implies nothing has changed. That's the exact point of a circle. You end up where you started at. Are we in 2016 where we were in 14...whatever?