Is atheism cac shyt?

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Atheists in the Civil Rights Movement

"It's astonishing to me that 50 years later, the enormous sacrifices, the enormous bravery and enormous courage of ordinary white people in the Deep South in dealing with race issues is not recognised," Mr Gorton says. "So many people suffered but they have been passed over by history."
Mr Gorton recalls how tense the region, and the country, was at the time, with talk of an imminent race war, how everything was going to blow up, with thousands killed. That a huge conflagration was avoided, he puts down, in large part, to local, ordinary whites who helped keep the peace.
Admittedly, whites who more actively pushed for civil rights typically faced economic reprisals, often losing jobs, or physical violence, even paying the ultimate price.
Kansas-native James Reeb, a pastor who participated in the Selma to Montgomery civil rights marches, died in early 1965 of head injuries two days after being severely beaten by white segregationists.
Shortly afterwards, Vilola Liuzzo, an activist who had grown up in Tennessee, was murdered by members of the Ku Klux Klan in Selma (later in the year, Jonathan Daniels, a white seminarian from New Hampshire, died when shielding a black teenager from a fired shotgun in Hayneville, Alabama).

_105952641_daniels_976getty.jpg

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
And you can't equate the Black Church to the Catholic Church since only 6% of Black Christians are Catholic....

Among Black Americans, Protestant Christianity is by far the most common religious affiliation. Fully two-thirds of all Black adults (66%) describe themselves as Protestant. Catholics, the next largest religious group, account for only about 6% of all Black adults.

Nice try, though.​

Catholic Baptist whatever the fukk its all religion its all the same "god" its all people under the same "god" molesting boys and there were a lot of black boys who were touched :mindblown:

You're a fukking retard who probably had a pastor balls deep in yo ass while screaming like the holy ghost while he had his hand in your mothers purse robbin her ass bling in a hot ass church that still aint got an air conditioner cause he spent the building fund on some gators.
There is no god. There is no proof of a higher being. Just shyt that humans don't understand but the human species is so fukkin arrogant that they figure well since I don't get it it must be something greater than us cause were the greatest thing ever. Theres more things proving that there isn't a God than things proving there is.
Give it up dude.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
It doesn't make sense how some of you will pretend Christianity is a white religion when its originator wasn't white. Jesus' circle and those who wrote the core tenets of the religion had nothing to do culturally with the "white" people in Western Europe whose descendants would later on transport their religion to most of Africa.

How come, then, white people can adopt shyt and make it white, but not black folks?

Is the scientific method cac shyt too?

Truth is, racial essentialism is once again fukking up the minds of otherwise logical individuals.

Christianity is not cac shyt. Islam is not sand cac shyt. Atheism is not cac shyt. Nobody has ownership or authority over thought systems that claim the universal.

For similar reasons, cultural appropriation is bullshyt and fallacious.

Rum&Pineapple

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I guess if you want to split hairs.
I think people got the gist of what I meant.

Lol, I got exactly what you were saying. Christians believe you can only be saved through Jesus. All the other thousands of religions are in the same boat as atheists as far as they’re concerned.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol, I got exactly what you were saying. Christians believe you can only be saved through Jesus. All the other thousands of religions are in the same boat as atheists as far as they’re concerned.
Dude I don't believe in none of that shyt. I don't know why Dafunkdoc is coming at me.

Yeah I guess believers will respect other believers before they respect a total non-believer. But who gives a shyt? They all believe their flying spaghetti monster is the true spaghetti monster, LOL