Is atheism cac shyt?

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
if any of that was listed on what is woke multiple-choice quiz, I would have failed. i've never seen any of that associated with 'wokeness'. I associate all the things you've listed with conspiracy theorists.

I've seen that and much, much worse.

Like Brother Polight, for instance.

Few religious cats in the mix as well.​

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
You CAN objectively define a word, IMO, as it would be dependent of mind, but also dependent on subject. By 'objective' all (or a majority) minds would conceive the same (or similar) subject.

The main caveat is frame of reference.​
The point I thought you might be getting at is technically objectively defining a word as a means of reaching an objective, in this case it could perfectly apply to the gender scenarios because you can set an objective of defining a word for the purpose of categorizing on appearance.

So man could be defined as "male appearing" with the objective of differentiating between woman being defined as "female appearing". But this is why I draw the distinction between sex and gender because one can appear as a woman, and statistically be viewed as such on a first assumption, but lack the mind-independent chromosomes that dictate the differential between a male and female.

Now I see where your comment is getting at, I personally don't agree with that metric for objectivity, I know there are people that hold to that, but from what I have observed, I wish to avoid the possible logical pitfalls of that position.

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
Id say people like you who are in a race to be equals with the European are the problem. You would know being "behind" is being ahead if you had an ounce of spirituality and read your bible.
I don't wish to be equal with Europeans. I wish to be ahead of them. And I know if we contimue thinking like you do, that will never happen.

To get where you've never been, you gotta do what you've never done. Black people as a majority have always been religious and it's gotten us nowhere in the grand scheme of things. It's time to let these outdated, fantastical myths and beliefs die.

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
Yep. Before cacs got in power the belief of no God had no type of pull among men of color.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Black folk would be better off if more of us were atheist
:mjlol:

What were the most prominent figures in AA HISTORY?

Hint: their GOD was the one and only Abrahamic GOD..THE ALMIGHTY

Malcolm and Dr.King aren't gonna fulfill their purpose if they didn't obey GOD.

Dudes wanna be atheist because they can't deal with the fact they have to be held accountable in this life

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't wish to be equal with Europeans. I wish to be ahead of them. And I know if we contimue thinking like you do, that will never happen.

To get where you've never been, you gotta do what you've never done. Black people as a majority have always been religious and it's gotten us nowhere in the grand scheme of things. It's time to let these outdated, fantastical myths and beliefs die.

Same thing essentially. A black man whos a superior version of a white man is still a devolved,g.m.o version of a real black man in my humble opinion.

Real black people want no parts of this system or anything like it. And need I remind you where you were less than 100 years ago:mjlol:? Religion played a major part in the little bit of strides we did make. What has athiesm ever done?