Is atheism cac shyt?

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
:sas1:

Objectively define 'man' and 'woman'.

:sas2:
You can't objectively define a word as a word isn't mind independent. Unless you have some other definition for "objectively" and if you are going down that route, it would go against what I think you are getting at.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
:sas1:

Objectively define 'man' and 'woman'.

:sas2:

you're coming from it at from a historically anglo-saxon point of view when there are plenty of cultures which have recognized 'others' long before colonization. can't rewrite history:yeshrug:.. by your perception of what 'woke' is, folks been woke a long ass time ago.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Dr. Sebi cured cancer.

Sandy Hook was a 'false flag'.

The Earth is flat.

We never landed on the Moon.

Stuff like that.​
if any of that was listed on what is woke multiple-choice quiz, I would have failed. i've never seen any of that associated with 'wokeness'. I associate all the things you've listed with conspiracy theorists.

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
Absolutely. Anyone says otherwise is a cac or whitewashed negro.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Maybe if less of us believed in fairy tales, we would stop forgiving cacs for trying to exterminate us.

Thats just the way the assimilated mind interprets the bible. But in realith god just tells you to send a prayer up. Its not his fault that black people have become too comfortable and docile to pray for vengance. And not spiritual enough to do so with a pure heart. Whenever I send a prayer up,I do so fully expecting nothing. Meaning that if god gives you a pass. Either you are a good person,or that im overeacting. If your life starts to unravel before my eyes you truly had it coming.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
And Martin Luther King, Jr., got you the right to vote, go to any school, work at any job, live in any neighborhood, eat in any restaurant, use any restroom, etc.

I guess in comparison, handing out free food and providing social programs = 'getting mad shyt done' moreso than the Civil Rights Movement.​

That wasn't cause of God you goofy. There was a whole movement of people from all backgrounds who believed in and didn't believe. MLK wasn't the only person he didn't do all of that solo. And the same God that you're using is the same God peckerwoods have used to beat black folks down with. So which is it?
If there is a God he shol aint give you any damn sense :snoop:

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
Thats just the way the assimilated mind interprets the bible. But in realith god just tells you to send a prayer up. Its not his fault that black people have become too comfortable and docile to pray for vengance. And not spiritual enough to do so with a pure heart. Whenever I send a prayer up,I do so fully expecting nothing. Meaning that if god gives you a pass. Either you are a good person,or that im overeacting. If your life starts to unravel before my eyes you truly had it coming.
:snoop:

This rhetoric is why we continue to fall and stay behind white people. This is utter nonsense.

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
if any of that was listed on what is woke multiple-choice quiz, I would have failed. i've never seen any of that associated with 'wokeness'. I associate all the things you've listed with conspiracy theorists.

I recall a point in time where woke could mean "third-eye", or conspiracy driven. It would mean "waking up" to the underlining pinnings. But now I guess woke = politically inclined or social justice inclined. It's going to vary on who you ask. I think "woke" might even be a pejorative at this point. Of course, all of this is ironic given my recent comment in this thread about words not being objectively defined.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
You can't objectively define a word as a word isn't mind independent. Unless you have some other definition for "objectively" and if you are going down that route, it would go against what I think you are getting at.
You CAN objectively define a word, IMO, as it would be dependent of mind, but also dependent on subject. By 'objective' all (or a majority) minds would conceive the same (or similar) subject.

The main caveat is frame of reference.​

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:snoop:

This rhetoric is why we continue to fall and stay behind white people. This is utter nonsense.

Id say people like you who are in a race to be equals with the European are the problem. You would know being "behind" is being ahead if you had an ounce of spirituality and read your bible.