Is anyone ready to have a real conversation about Avengers End-Game?

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
Ok, so I agree Endgame has its problems, but there is no way you don’t make a follow up to Infinity War :mjlol:
You follow up with the next phase.

That's what you build up over a decade of work for, you start the next decade of work. Now we have, what, Kang? :dahell:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
You follow up with the next phase.

That's what you build up over a decade of work for, you start the next decade of work. Now we have, what, Kang? :dahell:
You talking about a “next phase” when one of the main purposes of Endgame was to wrap up the overarching Infinity Saga. They obviously weren’t just gonna leave half of the universe to permanent dust after IW. :heh:

earthwalka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston
The big battle saves it. Unlike Infinity War which is a nonstop full throttle race to the finish line only to find out you was in second place from the beginning and was always gon be second place, Endgame is more of a nostalgic trip through the years. That middle section is a slog that is only truly enjoyable watching it for the first time. On rewatches, I was bored and ready to get to the finale. But hey I’ll never forget Infinity War/Endgame theater experiences. There was nothing like being there day 1.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
You talking about a “next phase” when one of the main purposes of Endgame was to wrap up the overarching Infinity Saga. They obviously weren’t just gonna leave half of the universe to permanent dust after IW. :heh:

MCU WOULD BE
IN MUCH BETTER SHAPE RIGHT NOW
IF THEY DID...
AND IT WOULD EXPLAIN NOT
HAVING TCHALLA AROUND.

THEY COULD HAVE BROUGHT
ALL THOSE SNAPPED CHARACTERS
BACK AFTER A SECRET WARS REBOOT.
:devil:
:evil:

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
Stating all the loose ends needed to be wrapped up is obvious. I’m saying they could have spend the next phase using the multiverse to wrap up loose ends. Instead, we get mid until maybe Fantastic Four or Blade at the earliest.

Endgame smushed a decades worth of buildup into a single film. Trash.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Take away the huge battle at the end and how we rating it? :sas2:

But why are we taking away the final battle? its part of the movie and its the main point of the whole movie. A last stand so to speak.

Also found the time travelling back to previous scenes to be entertaining.

Its not Top 3 MCU but its great overall.

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
feel like the movie is missing an action sequence in the middle. could have thrown something in there during the time travel stuff, instead of just cap fighting himself for 2 minutes and tony meeting his dad.

My Girl is Bow Legged

JUST DO IT LIKE
Daps
I must be part of the 1% that didn't care for Cap catching Mjolnir :yeshrug:
same here. was dumb to me cause it was never really explained why he was suddenly able to wield it. it was just something the audience wanted to see so they had to do it before retiring the character

didn't really like the final battle as a whole either. thought it started off good with the main team vs. thanos but the massive cg corporate mandated battle did nothing for me. the end result was iron man getting the stones and I felt they could've got there without all the excess