Is anyone ready to have a real conversation about Avengers End-Game?

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
Cap catching that hammer arguably the peak of superhero movies

nikkas wasn’t in theatres running down the aisle for that dumb monologue

Running down the aisles :picard:
Yikes
That Dark Knight line was a hot line and all, and the crowd showed quiet appreciation for it like the opera.....but Cap and Mjonir had the building erupting like WrestleMania.

I have no problem with Endgame even if it's not as good as IW. The two together are one story, so nikkas don't have to be epic rumbling the entire 5 1/2 hours

Last edited:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Been saying this only good moments outside the battle was thor and tony seeing their parents Endgame as whole severely lacks compared to infinity war

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
it was a bad follow up to infinity war... really mediocre movie in the grand scheme of things. i strongly dislike time travel as a plot device and the way it was handled was messy.
Man they could have undone some stuff showed us some other stuff we didn’t see we didn’t need to see 2012 from a different angle. Endgame is essentially back to the future 2

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
Take away the huge battle at the end and how we rating it? :sas2:
:pachaha: Big Dikk Gizmo; you my nikka and all that but that thread title is mad dramatic for no reason.

:pachaha:My nikka said a “real conversation.” It’s a comic book movie at the end of the day. Let’s not get carried away.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
i hated "the" time heist " avenger end game story line instead of going back in time to get infinity stone to reverse the snap they should have went to another universe to get t infinity stone to reverse the snap and had to fight the the "squadron supreme" for them basically would have gotten avenger vs knock off justice league for the mid way point action and story line before the end battle with thanos

5356747-10.jpg

7823885-2.jpg

That would be doing comic heads a huge favor. They dont make movies for us.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Take away the best part of any movie and how would you rate it

Yall honestly don’t see why sitting through over 2 hours of a boring ass movie for 30 minutes of genuinely entertaining action and plot movement is a problem?

The only other entertaining segment in the first two hours in that movie is when they go jump thanos in his farm house. Other than that we gotta sit through captain america going to therapy, hulk eating pancakes, tony having a heart to heart with his father, overweight thor playing fortnite, emo hawkeye, something about peanut butter sandwiches…etc

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Yall honestly don’t see why sitting through over 2 hours of a boring ass movie for 30 minutes of genuinely entertaining action and plot movement is a problem?

The only other entertaining segment in the first two hours in that movie is when they go jump thanos in his farm house. Other than that we gotta sit through captain america going to therapy, hulk eating pancakes, tony having a heart to heart with his father, overweight thor playing fortnite, emo hawkeye, something about peanut butter sandwiches…etc
Stop making sense breh...you making casuals heads hurt.

The build up paid off. I will admit that.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only try hard nikkas on thecoli try to discredit endgame. The 3rd act alone makes all that other shyt y'all talking about irrelevant. Both endgame and infinity war lived up to Thier hype
Of course this shyt was coming:mjlol:

Plenty of nikkas in the real world feel the exact same way about Endgame

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Infinity War was much better. Those downer endings.
Endgame definitely has it's epic moments but I'll prob never again get a theater experience like the last few seconds of Infinity War

When the crowd started realizing it was over:wow:

The white bytch two rows down from me screaming :wtf: WHAT THE FUKK

Once in a lifetime event:wow:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]

There was a lot of hype around the time this came out to the point where I didn’t care about the bolded. I just wanted to see the culmination of an 11-year saga. Between Endgame dropping and GoT being in its final season, the FOMO was very real.

The rest I could’ve gone without, but I actually the dug the first bit with Steve at group therapy and Ronin (Clint) seeking punchbag kills against the Yakuza, it makes a lot of sense after all the craziness that transpired in Infinity War. It was its own little epilogue, and those characters, like half of the universe who weren’t snapped, were processing grief in their own ways.