Is anyone ready to have a real conversation about Avengers End-Game?

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
I've always hated that movie. It was fanservice throughout and a perfect representation of martin scorsese theme park movies' comment.

Infinity War was the absolute pinnacle of the franchise.

I wish they skipped End Game and just started the next phase from there. Have them deal with the snap going forward ESPECIALLY if you're doing multiverse, instead of making this Scooby Doo ass time heist shyt.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Endgame definitely has it's epic moments but I'll prob never again get a theater experience like the last few seconds of Infinity War

When the crowd started realizing it was over:wow:

The white bytch two rows down from me screaming :wtf: WHAT THE FUKK

Once in a lifetime event:wow:
I remember reading the Infinity Saga comic back in the day and remember everyone disappearing (including Spider-Man witnessing a baby disappear) so I wondered if they would go that route at all in the film. Sure enough, Thanos snapped his fingers and everyone started turning to dust. Loud gasps and screams of “No!” filled my theater. I remember thinking, “Holy shyt they’re doing this and going to leave us on a cliffhanger like Empire Strikes Back. :pachaha: ” I told people on social media that I was glad Deadpool 2 was coming out soon because I needed a laugh after that ending.