Is An Office Job (Cubicles) The WOAT Life?

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
It's one of the WOAT life styles....cats get :flabbynsick: in no time...I see yall in the gym section trying lose weight :sas2:....shyt even tho I work wherever I want, I'm on the laptop all day, my back starting to hurt with all this sitting :snoop:......I need one of those standing desks.....I'd probably commit that if I had to work in an office environment and talk to people I don't like all day....it can be mentally draining for some people to act fake for 8 hours out the day

Kwéyòl

Moon walking seeing moon people
Daps
Reppin
St.Lucia,Dominica n St.Croix
From the poor nikka in the ghetto working two jobs to make ends meat. Too the nikka in the White House getting his strings pulled like a puppet, we blacks ain't nothing but cogs in this big machine called America.and it's the value of your cog that puts you where you are in society :francis:.

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Did that for a couple years and I used to wake up with tears in my eyes. felt like I was literally wasting my life. I fukked alot of office bytches and had fun but the work was dumb shyt that didnt matter in the grand scheme and it was the same thing over and over and over.

Saw a quiet indian lady freak the fukk out and run around screaming and crying talking about she hates everyone and was gonna kill herself. People are not meant to work in offices and cubicles for 30yrs.

Now I work outside and everyday is different. Still not satisfied though. I gotta find a career where I get fly and work outside, something besides pimping.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
I dont know how much longer I can do this :scust:

RV-AN417_CUBICL_P_20140509201519.jpg

20080409_cubiclesfromofficespace.jpg

8.-Office-Cubicles2.jpg

We went through college for this type of life? :scust:

shyt looks like we're in Sim City :scust:

Obviously you never worked as a loader for UPS in the middle of a DC summer filing up 3 trucks in a 5 hr shift between college semesters

FOH wit that cubicle bullshyt that has central air.