Is An Office Job (Cubicles) The WOAT Life?

MillionMills

Superstar
Daps
Exactly. And it's very easy to get comfortable cause you get a cushy salary, benefits, sick days, etc and all that is cool but like you said, it rips you up inside cause you know it's nothing you truly want to do for the next 20-30 years but so many people got kids, mortgages, and they're stuck. I have what most would consider a "good" career and many would want to be in my position and I feel ungrateful at times but I'm like hell, this shyt is wack. Especially when you work for a "big" company, you just a cog in their machine and you see it crystal clear with office politics and the way management operates. shyt truly is soul crushing.

Luckily for me, I have no kids, mortgage but I can't be doing this. If I do have to be a corporate drone, I need to do it somewhere in California or something where I can be depressed but at least go to the beach after a fukked up day in the office :to:

Agreed with everything you said
But I'm in California...it's not all that lol

MillionMills

Superstar
Daps
"Becoming independent" is just another title breh. Thats what you don't understand. You sound just as goofy as the people you dump on for wanting to be manager/partner.

ANY avenue to more revenue that lets you live the life you want to lead is a good one. Independent or not :yeshrug:
Whatever you say breh.
You want to work at the cubicle, I don't. That's really all there is to it

Daps
Reppin
Catch me in the safari zone
Op's life in a gif

ORNVkRjJdDHCNDcJr9hCP0rzj-ltrJZN9klwUIx1pr-MvzyPPeAkY8_8j1Xzqjt6ePdSNw=w400-h289-nc

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
It ain't the cube that gets you. Its corporate life. Its going to company meetings with a bunch of middle aged white folks you have nothing in common with while everyone gets excited about the 'direction of the company' a month after 15 people got laid off :scust:. Its dressing like a sucker every day and having to smile and nod at folks so you don't make them uncomfortable . Its ALWAYS having to hit higher and higher numbers every quarter :aicmon:. I've been wanting to get out of the corporate world to work in education but the system is rigged. First I'd have to go back to school for 2 years to get the licence I'd need all to start a career in which I'm guaranteed to make $30K less than I make right now :mjcry:.

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Agreed with everything you said
But I'm in California...it's not all that lol

:noah: you lucky bruh. Cali one of my all time favorite travel spots, I know it's only a state of bliss cause I've only gone for vacations but I just love everything about the damn place. At least what meets the eye and the people I've kicked it with. Real good times out there. Traffic is crazy but I can get used to it.. beats the crappy weather up here in Toronto. You practically stuck inside half the year cause it's too damn cold out. At least from Nov-Mar :mjcry: Can't even sit on ya porch or balcony to read and enjoy a J after a shytty day in the office.

Where in Cali you at? How much you pay rent? :ohhh:

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It ain't the cube that gets you. Its corporate life. Its going to company meetings with a bunch of middle aged white folks you have nothing in common with while everyone gets excited about the 'direction of the company' a month after 15 people got laid off :scust:. Its dressing like a sucker every day and having to smile and nod at folks so you don't make them uncomfortable . Its ALWAYS having to hit higher and higher numbers every quarter :aicmon:. I've been wanting to get out of the corporate world to work in education but the system is rigged. First I'd have to go back to school for 2 years to get the licence I'd need all to start a career in which I'm guaranteed to make $30K less than I make right now :mjcry:.

Right. Bruhs can't even go back to their communities to work because you gonna get paid pennies and your own family will be in an even worse spot...

MillionMills

Superstar
Daps
:noah: you lucky bruh. Cali one of my all time favorite travel spots, I know it's only a state of bliss cause I've only gone for vacations but I just love everything about the damn place. At least what meets the eye and the people I've kicked it with. Real good times out there. Traffic is crazy but I can get used to it.. beats the crappy weather up here in Toronto. You practically stuck inside half the year cause it's too damn cold out. At least from Nov-Mar :mjcry: Can't even sit on ya porch or balcony to read and enjoy a J after a shytty day in the office.

Where in Cali you at? How much you pay rent? :ohhh:

PM me