Is a man wearing a durag in public the same as a woman wearing a bonnet?

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
He/she/it you’re responding to has an inferiority complex from coming from a family full of c00ns, an absentee father, and a mentally ill mother so she picks on a certain subset of black people to compensate. I wouldn’t take whatever it is behind that screen seriously until they seek therapy. It’s supposedly an attractive woman, but has no man and from their posts number, they are habitually online.
Stfu weird ass nikka, don't even know you and i can already tell by your alias that you have an unhealthy obsession with @Gloxina
even named yourself after her loser ass nikka. :mjlol: negged

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
Yes it is, however there are occasions where I have kept it on to go outside to run a quick errand

Especially if I'm not getting out the car

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
I went to Giant (a grocery store) last night at 10:30 with the dooie on. Wouldn’t do that at 3pm though, and the only ppl in there were stockers and doordashers in their PJs themselves

cape portion was rolled up tight

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
It’s not cute?
IMG-9324.png

Daps
men wear bonnets in public now

I see it all over tik tok, which is even more weird. But most of those guys seem gay.

:hubie:

I’ve always seen brehs wear durags, and match them with their outfits, whereas most of the bonnets are women in sweats. I hate seeing it at the airport.

But I never see black women in the United Club at the airport in bonnets.

:mjpls:

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
men wear bonnets in public now
I called my boy on a video call one day and seen him in one, shyt was so weird man lol.

He can do what he wants, his girl is cool with it but wtf man, he's a man leaving his early 30s who always has something to say about other men.
:mjlol:

I still wear my Durag outside, if I'm running somewhere really quick but other than that I only wear it when I'm about to sleep.
:yeshrug:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Don't matter.

Black man could wear a 3 piece suit every Day and be a model citizen and somebody gonna find a reason to complain about what he doing.

:yeshrug:

Example? Cuz it wont be from how they dressed