Is 37 too old for one of these? :

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Some people would kill, many, many people to even be able to do that at 37 OP. Go for it. Be the envy of your peers. Bonus points of you have a beard that connects

how do you know if you can do it? :lupe:

someone mentioned their hair doesnt grow out like that, and i remember not cutting my hair for a while it never got full and grown just strong and bushy.

i'm guessing you would have to use some special lotion?

I'm not bald or receding but i think it will take me 3-4 years before its that length, plus i'm not bold enough to style it anyway just being real.

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Who is side show bob?

OqI93FR.jpg

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
how do you know if you can do it? :lupe:

someone mentioned their hair doesnt grow out like that, and i remember not cutting my hair for a while it never got full and grown just strong and bushy.

i'm guessing you would have to use some special lotion?

I'm not bald or receding but i think it will take me 3-4 years before its that length, plus i'm not bold enough to style it anyway just being real.
Lol this when you gotta listen to the sistas around you. Ain’t nothing special going on. You have to treat your hair the same way they do. They’ll have you looking right :myman:

:whoa: Of course you want to keep the style you’re going for in mind starting as early as possible.

To grow your hair fast tho you want to wash every 2 weeks. Wear protective styles like cornrows, braids, or finger coils. Keep them in for about as long (1-2 weeks at a time). Keep your hair moisturized with oils. Condition it when you wash. Add a protein treatment about every month or so. Literally rinse and repeat and you should be good.:ehh:

Depending on what field you work in :mjpls: you might have to be a little inventive with your choice of protective style. Also it will start looking raggedy after just a few days to keep it real. If you can keep your head wrapped you good money, and you should always wear a wrap to sleep. Durag, bonnet, silk kufi, whatever. Keep it wrapped in something breathable. Avoid getting it wet.

Look into the bolded to get started. Shouldn’t take 3-4 years. Maybe like 1-2 or even less if you keep your hair in protective styles regularly.

But ask some women tho. You’ll be surprised and gain a lot of respect for the effort they put in.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Lol this when you gotta listen to the sistas around you. Ain’t nothing special going on. You have to treat your hair the same way they do. They’ll have you looking right :myman:

This part. Everything my wife uses for her hair I use. All the shampoos, conditioners, and leave ins she uses be having my hair moisturized and healthy.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps

:whoa: Of course you want to keep the style you’re going for in mind starting as early as possible.

To grow your hair fast tho you want to wash every 2 weeks. Wear protective styles like cornrows, braids, or finger coils. Keep them in for about as long (1-2 weeks at a time). Keep your hair moisturized with oils. Condition it when you wash. Add a protein treatment about every month or so. Literally rinse and repeat and you should be good.:ehh:

Depending on what field you work in :mjpls: you might have to be a little inventive with your choice of protective style. Also it will start looking raggedy after just a few days to keep it real. If you can keep your head wrapped you good money, and you should always wear a wrap to sleep. Durag, bonnet, silk kufi, whatever. Keep it wrapped in something breathable. Avoid getting it wet.

Look into the bolded to get started. Shouldn’t take 3-4 years. Maybe like 1-2 or even less if you keep your hair in protective styles regularly.

But ask some women tho. You’ll be surprised and gain a lot of respect for the effort they put in.

nice i remember my cousin had braids for a while said its to grow his hair quicker, so that shyt is real.

Only took me a year

oh but some hair types are a little different, but you probably used some of the method quoted above?