Is 37 too old for one of these? :

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
I never really thought about age specific cuts until some youngins on the mic on 2k called me an old head because my my player had a low skin fade.

if your hair/hairline allow for it, rock it bruh. Otherwise let that shyt go.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Damn man..... we aging music, aging clothes.:martin:

Gotdamn young niccas can’t we old niccas LIVE?:dahell:

Why the fukk can’t we haven’t anything fun or cool and why y’all keep taking everything away from us?:mindblown::mjtf:

Damn man, leave us alone:what:
Wow it's old brehs trying to shyt on the style their own selves in the thread :whoa:

No young breh cares live your life!

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Man I wore some baggy jeans and some young niccas in tight ass jeans was starring at me. I’m like “fukk you looking at with your pants we can see your calves in....... only woman spose to wear jeans like that.

Man fukk these young niccas man. They can’t tell us what’s cool

It's like you can't win with these young muthafukkas. When we tryna be "cool" they shyt on us. When we try to be ourselves, they call us old.

fukk 'em :pacspit:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly, as black men, we need to be more confident in our own opinions and likes and dislikes. As an adult, why are you asking this question? Why the fukk you care about what anybody else but yourself thinks about your hairstyle? Its not like its their head or hair. Its yours. Be free mentally. As long as you want it on your head, get it.

Take me for example. I long stalled on growing my hair out and getting twists or cornrows. It took the pandemic for me to get that shyt and i love it. I tried to get different hairstyles before and it backfired me on where i got laughed out the room before. Before that shyt, i was getting the same low cut ceasar sometimes every two weeks where the barbers were pushing my hairline back by the sides... :picard: if this is the new normal, i dont want to go back. This pandemic saved my hair and hairline especially my hairline from extinction.

You made it past the pandemic...almost. celebrate by getting yourself that hairstyle. Do it. fukk what everybody else but what you think

Last edited:

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Certain hairstyles are for kids unless you're in an industry where appearance is everything.

And it is more to do with time. I don't expect grown men to have enough time ensuring that everything is mm perfect. It is however a luxury I would afford my youth whilst he is finding his place in the world.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
maxresdefault.jpg

3cdf0f2ae11494a0ff08427b100f02bb.jpg

black-men-haircuts-short-dreads-fade-500x500.jpg

damn near 40 ... but i see Hov stylin with his do :lupe:
Man do what the fukk what u want bro …fukk that

personally if I still had hair I would rock my 360 waves like how i did back in high school

miss my dark ceaser and waves at times :mjcry: