Is 37 too old for one of these? :

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man I wore some baggy jeans and some young niccas in tight ass jeans was starring at me. I’m like “fukk you looking at with your pants we can see your calves in....... only woman spose to wear jeans like that.

Man fukk these young niccas man. They can’t tell us what’s cool
Straight up to the bolded and @TheNig the nerve of your son to clown you little homie trying to dictate fashion trends he can't even afford the shyt he wears the nerve of the little ones:stopitslime:

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
Damn man..... we aging music, aging clothes.:martin:

Gotdamn young niccas can’t we old niccas LIVE?:dahell:

Why the fukk can’t we haven’t anything fun or cool and why y’all keep taking everything away from us?:mindblown::mjtf:

Damn man, leave us alone:what:

It’s weird.

I get it when 100 years ago people died at like 50 and it was considered “normal” people live way longer now

you’ll be over 30 for well over half your life so the less time spent trying to check these “age appropriate” boxes the better

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
It’s weird.

I get it when 100 years ago people died at like 50 and it was considered “normal” people live way longer now

you’ll be over 30 for well over half your life so the less time spent trying to check these “age appropriate” boxes the better

this is real talk but the good thing about the past is they matured quicker, what we are doing in our 30s or late 20s is embarrassing for what the past were doing. generally these last 2 generations with the techs,apps,convenience, hasn't made for responsible or mature adult navigation.

a man back in the day by 21 was married or society would look at him suspect :russ:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I'm 36 and want to have my hair like Maxwell:

dUPpKudv_400x400.jpg