Is 37 too old for one of these? :

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
How would you go about getting your hair like that? I'd it just growing it out and then getting it twisted? How do you maintain it?

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
:russ:

this is not aimed at you but how can a grow adult find no shame wearing sneakers and jeans in the middle of a working week and when he goes outdoors shopping? blending with the unproductive. when you are in your 30s its buckle up time its down hill.

teens wear all that flamboyant clothing. a man dresses elegantly, but comfort is first. how are you comfortable in jeans? those men who do the building and wear jeans that was for work purposes for durable wears while working its known to be constricting. (thats why there are chinos)

most whole fashion game was copying immature rappers who have money dont need to grow up. they can navigate any terrain but you are imitating them and they imitate teens. its messed up. i do me. dress like i want to be presented if that makes someone a c00n for avoiding the police hype or the road hype. just camouflaging till i am back home but looking my most distinguished sue me.

said it for a long time AAs are struggling for style, just not grown with it.

someone like fabolous is a prime example. :russ:

how is Aa’s struggling for style. We create styles for people to run with while everybody else look like clowns

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
30s are a funny age to be, lol

You judged on you are to old to dress a certain way, too old be going clubbing/hitting up parties, too old to be playing video games, too old to be rocking a certain hairstyle, too old to be single/childless, etc

:flabbynsick::flabbynsick::flabbynsick:

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
yes sir. denim is young boy gear. i wear trousers and if i am working or working-out sweats. jeans are good for nothing but sneakers and boots thats young boy gear. jeans are too constricting and ugly, especially those tight scruffled new wave jeans.

article-2337755-1A0C73B3000005DC-396_306x514.jpg

something classic something simple, minus the hat though.

1950s-young-african-men-suit-casual-500x711.jpg

far left minus his footwear. i would wear wallabees.
:scust::scust::scust::scust:

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
This is why I do what I wanna do. if you don’t like it, go to war:yeshrug: we got nikkas in here mad at Pharrell, fab etc because they dress better than them. Find whats fits you. Everybody can’t be Jordan, Kobe, but players still can eat. You can’t look washed wearing certain fits.

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
How would you go about getting your hair like that? I'd it just growing it out and then getting it twisted? How do you maintain it?
That's what I'm trying to find out too. I heard you can use a twist sponge but idk what styling gel you'd put in your hair.

I missed out on this wave because I had full blown dreadlocs for about 8 years. I wanna start again but freeform this time or just keep the cornrows.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
That's what I'm trying to find out too. I heard you can use a twist sponge but idk what styling gel you'd put in your hair.

I missed out on this wave because I had full blown dreadlocs for about 8 years. I wanna start again but freeform this time or just keep the cornrows.

The sponge might not do much, it somewhat worked on my hair but the twists were subpar and didn't last long. I think you gotta get em twisted.