Irv Gotti and Ja Rule on The Breakfast Club

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This is probably hands down THE BEST interview Ive ever seen. No holds barred, nothing was left off the table and they addressed everything. Learned so much from this. Also gained ALOT more respect for Irv Gotti and JA rule, and that means something cause I used to HATE those nikkas. I grew up on 50 cent, GRODT is the first album Ive ever bought and back then used to ride with the whole Gunit shyt (and so did everybody I knew).
couldnt say it any better. I am actually ashamed at myself but I was 12 years old.

Cause I used to be a Ja fan, Holla Holla...Always on Time were some of my fave songs ever but 50 cent hypnotized nikkas.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
i was just about to make a thread on this interview but saw that there was already a thread on it. talk about one helluva interview... easily the best interview i've ever seen on the breakfast club. :obama:

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
I'd love to hear some Murder Inc Summer tunes...fukk what you heard.
They had the best songs, had a nikka feeling good listening to them on a summers day

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
Irv Gotti, Ja Rule, Murder Inc's Impact >> 50 Cent and G-Unit....... i dont care how many vitamin waters he sold... his reign was short and his music has no replay value
son these nikkas basically invented the mixtape
and invtented going over other nikkas tracks and making songs on them cut it out
that blueprint still going on today u cant be serious

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
son these nikkas basically invented the mixtape
and invtented going over other nikkas tracks and making songs on them cut it out
that blueprint still going on today u cant be serious

They did not invent the mixtape game.

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he invented the mixtape as we know it now is what i meant

50 made actual songs for the whole mixtape....that would be the difference.

but when you put full songs of various artist on a tape or even cd-r...that was way before 50cent.

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
full