Iron Man 3

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was coming in this thread to say almost the exact same thing. These comic action flicks had started to die out years ago, as the formula's were all gettin the same, throw big money at it, and focus the movie around mkin the superhero look good. Nolan turnt dat shyt up with his Batman reboot, cuz every1 already knew everything about batman, wha he did was put the focus on the villain and made the villain the star. And it makes sense, think about it, the movie is called batman u already know wha ur gettin from that role and how bale is gonna portray the hero. The new ingredient is the new villain each time. To this day, Bain n joker were so well displayed and acted that ppl still b talkin bout those roles.

Look back at iron man 1 or 2, do we even care about those villains? Or mention how good or bad they were acted out? They gave us a fake mandarin, so now all the build up for the villain was lost with that move. If the audience doesnt know who the tru villain is for half the movie, y would they even care if he died or not.

Avengers was good, because look how they built up the villain, we got a full intro n build up in the Thor movie, we even got after credits scenes to help build up Loki. Wha did IM give us? a weak flash back at the start of the flick, come on. With that big budget we expect more.

Yall are grossly over thinking this bullshyt :heh:

Nolan didn't turn shyt on it's head. Batman's villains have always stolen spotlight from him. That's because Batman has the best villains in all of comic books.

The Marvel films don't focus on Iron Man villains because 99% of his villains are fukking wack. The Mandarin is the only decent villain Iron Man has and even he isn't all that great. Even the people behind the Marvel films have publicly said that Iron Man's rogue's gallery is pretty fukking weak.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUYW0JyzydA"]How Iron Man 3 Should Have Ended - YouTube[/ame]

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I finally saw it a few days ago. I liked it:manny: It wasnt great but a good watch personally. that's all I want and expected.

The Mandarin being an actor was funny tho:laugh:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Garbage ass twist with the mandarin... The whole movie shot itself in the fukking foot with that one... :pacspit:

Actually it made sense. The real mandarin said he valued anonymity. What better way to do that than create a fictional bad guy puppet to pull the strings. :manny:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Actually it made sense. The real mandarin said he valued anonymity. What better way to do that than create a fictional bad guy puppet to pull the strings. :manny:

But I liked BEN KINGSLEY as the mandarin. I cant buy Guy Piearce as the Mandarin...
:scust: that whole twist was bullshyt... Plus there was barely Iron Man in the movie...
:wtf:

I would have walked out for that bullshyt..

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
IM was pure classic. Started this gangsta shyt (first really convincing super hero 9n film).

IM 2 was pure ass-ic. Nah, not truly horrible just middling and meh. Expected more.

IM3 was really good. Interesting in how they took Stark outta the suit. I liked the Mandarin twist. I didn't read IM comics so I could give two fux less about Mandarin. I read about him and I thought his powers sounded corny as shyt. Glad they curved that whole thing. Besides, with Infinity Gauntlet being a thing, the 10 rings would kind of be redundant in the same Universe (not that the 10 rings are = to the IG, just a similar schema).

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I'm still pissed at this movie. I went opening night when I had to be to work at 5am just off of hype. shyt was so boring, i fell asleep from the part where he was in the snow to the part where Pepper was fighting the fire guy (I think, idk). That's how bad it was, i barely remember it. I will never watch that movie again though