Iron Man 3

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I Like this better than IM 2. And I Like the twist. Some old Asian guy rubbing his beard and shooting photons from his rings would be corny. And Guy Pierce/Killian is one of the better villains in the MCU.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Breh was in his suit all of 2 minutes. It was a joke. At least Iron Man 2 has that scene with him and War Machine bustin' guns. (Amazing audio)
Iron%2BMan%2Band%2BWar%2BMachine%2B%23002.gif

yeah the audio during this scene was crazy.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
There were 2 problems with the movie, to me, that really made this movie a letdown. I think, originally, I didn't think they were, but looking back at it they really took it down:

1. Mandarin: That twist had me :francis: I was expecting Kingsley to be a bad ass Mandarin, and he was until that twist. :comeon: Yes it made sense with the whole anonymous thing, but that scene just shyt on the first half of the movie.

2. Pepper with powers = unnecessary.

The movie had it's strong points, but these 2 problems really shat on it.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I Like this better than IM 2. And I Like the twist. Some old Asian guy rubbing his beard and shooting photons from his rings would be corny. And Guy Pierce/Killian is one of the better villains in the MCU.

You're the minority though..... Do you think it's fair that they satisfy you but piss off so many others? :francis:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
You're the minority though..... Do you think it's fair that they satisfy you but piss off so many others? :francis:

I liked it too breh...liked it a lot, but I know amongst the die-hards (not the casual moviegoers) that I'm in the minority on that one and I'm perfectly fine with that. I love the movie, don't need anyone else to

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I mean is the consensus it sucked real? Or is it a loud minority? I'm not sure either way.

I liked it too breh...liked it a lot, but I know amongst the die-hards (not the casual moviegoers) that I'm in the minority on that one and I'm perfectly fine with that. I love the movie, don't need anyone else to

I just thought it was weak and I kinda got frustrated by many things about this movie...... The twist was the icing on the top for me

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I just thought it was weak and I kinda got frustrated by many things about this movie...... The twist was the icing on the top for me

Whereas I loved the twist. So like I said I understand if a lot of comic book fans don't like it. I get that. But I also don't really care lol. Meaning whether they like it or not has no bearing on how I feel about it. I love how subversive it is for a marvel movie (minus the whole businessman turned bad cliche)