Iron Man 3

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just watched iron man 2 for the first time. My body is officially ready :blessed:

-DMP-

Im going to watch the thunder/rockets game atleast for the first quarter depending on how it is going, i may watch the first one for the first time all the way through, ive only seen parts of the first 2

krexzen

All Star
Daps
stopped after10 minutes quality is horrible

:snoop: I watched the whole thing. Audio was god awful. Solid movie throughout. Doesn't have as many memorable/iconic moments as 1 or 2. Kind of hard to rate it. I will say that it's a better overall plot than 2. Can't lie I'm slightly disappointed. It's my own fault though, I let the trailers get me hyped.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
:snoop: I watched the whole thing. Audio was god awful. Solid movie throughout. Doesn't have as many memorable/iconic moments as 1 or 2. Kind of hard to rate it. I will say that it's a better overall plot than 2. Can't lie I'm slightly disappointed. It's my own fault though, I let the trailers get me hyped.

200wcck.gif

Nobuo Uematsu

Elegant Black Mage
Daps
Decided to skip the cam and go to the theater. It's :ehh:

Had some really dope setpiece moments, like when Stark's house got blown off the cliff. That whole scene and the lead-in to it was :gladbron:

Good comedic moments too, but the last third of the movie runs too long. I'm thinking I'm about to leave and then there's fifteen more minutes of explosions.

Overall, I give it 7.5/10. But we all know that it's just a placeholder for Avengers 2 so :smugdraper:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'll never understand people that watch cam versions of special-effects-heavy summer blockbusters. It's "Iron Man 3", not "Eve's Bayou". :childplease:

Fred.

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
I'll never understand people that watch cam versions of special-effects-heavy summer blockbusters. It's "Iron Man 3", not "Eve's Bayou". :childplease:

Fred.

Exactly....never understood ppl's gripes wit spending a few bucks to see a movie.

U dumb as hell if u watched or even downloaded that cam. :what:

-Quikness-

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
awesome movie,i'd watch it again. they better keep hold of RDJ after this :sadcam: