Iron Man 3

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anybody else finding it hard to preorder tickets.....I've been checking the AMC IMAX on fandango, and still there not on sale:damn:

I need to check and see if my theater has started selling the tickets, because i want to go the first weekend

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
Corporate greed....gotta love it.

Not having your movies shown at AMC and Regal hurts Disney too.

It's the only theatre that has the IMAX screen near me....fukk I may have to go to the Navy Peir and spend an arm and a leg

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
Just saw it. When trying to be funny RDJ is really good, when he's trying something else he's kinda bad.

7 / 10

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
It's the only theatre that has the IMAX screen near me....fukk I may have to go to the Navy Peir and spend an arm and a leg

That little ass theater though at Navy Pier be having a nikka literally looking left and right to see the movie. I feel like its just not big enough. Doesn't ICON have IMAX or something? I'm usually at River East.

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Just saw it. Better than Iron Man 2. About equal with one. But a lot more mature.. Reminded me of Skyfall...yeah a James Bond Flick. Make sure you see Avengers before this because this is basically the aftermath of Avengers.

In fact I'll write a formula to explain Iron Man 3.. Takes a little bit from all these movies.

Iron Man 1+Avengers+Skyfall+Die Hard+ Kiss Kiss Bang Bang= Iron Man 3.

The last 30 mins of the movie was fukking insane.

Oh...one last thing......THE BLACK MAN WAS fukkING HANDLING BUSINESS IN THIS MOVIE!!! Don Cheadle stand the fukk up!!!!

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
It's spoilers!

What surprised me was RDJ's acting. Everything that was not meant to be funny he did kinda poorly. Favreau was meh at best. The kid was great and so was the rest of the cast. A continuity error that bugged that shyt out of me was when the kid shows Tony that he's on the cover on some newspaper "Assumed dead" or something like that and they cut to Pepper and Maya in a car and Pepper says "Why did you come to our house this evening?". I'm also guessing Dr. Wu has a bigger role in the chinese version, mostly likely another scene since they said something about the versions being different. He's kinda like Hars Adislo in Star Trek: Insurrection

wtday4bi0.jpg

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I think ima have to check this one out. I guess i should look at the first two first though. Im bout to cop them this weekend and get caught up. Can't believe i have slept on Iron Man this long.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think ima have to check this one out. I guess i should look at the first two first though. Im bout to cop them this weekend and get caught up. Can't believe i have slept on Iron Man this long.

Ive seen the first one, only parts of the second probably wont catch it before I see the 3rd movie