Iran retaliates against Israel with 100s of drones, cruise, ballistic missiles for striking their Embassy (4/13) BREAKING: Israel strikes Iran (4/18)

SnugglesDaBear

Superstar
Daps
the majority of americans definitely support israel.
Not sure about that anymore.

They've gotten obliterated in the information war. Name is in the mud w/ Tik Tokers, MIlennials, most minorities, even the far right. The only people they have left are people who still watch Meet the Press.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
the majority of americans support israel, they're pretty much our military base in the middle east, and Hamas just parachuted into a music festival in israel and killed a thousand people. biden pretty much has to support them to a certain extent

it would be nice, but i don't think america is ever gonna elect a "fukk israel" president :dead:

Israel provides zero military benefit to the US.

Cacs support them because they support European colonialism

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
If Iran gave an advanced warning it probably won’t be too bad.

If they wanted to cause fear and panic they would just attack without signaling
I mean, they pretty much have to let Israel know.

Who in their right mind would launch missiles at a country that has nukes?

You send 25 conventional ballistics missiles at Israel without warning and they'd fukk around and launch 26 nukes off GP.

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Stop it…. Where they going to put it? In the Chinese stock market? :mjlol:

They ain’t doing jack shyt

Who you think controls the economy? The only thing Republicans and Democrats agree on is Israel. Why is that? The US is the puppet, not the other way around.

They're masters of economic destruction and there's a plethora of evidence dating back 1000 years where they inflicted their economic might on various nations. There's a reason wherever they go in significant numbers that location all of a sudden becomes the economic center of the world.

Watchu' think... NYC is the economic capital cause of Dominicans? :pachaha:

Don't get it phuked up, Israel says jump and the US says "how high?"

Last edited:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Who you think controls the economy? The only thing Republicans and Democrats agree on is Israel. Why is that? The US is the puppet, not the other way around.

They're masters of economic destruction and there's a plethora of evidence dating back 1000 years where they inflicted their economic might on various nations. There's a reason wherever they go in significant numbers that location all of a sudden becomes the economic center of the world.

Watchu' think NYC is the economic capital cause of Dominicans? :pachaha:

Don't get it phuked up, Israel says jump and the US says "how high?"
Who mans is this? :mjlol:

You would have a point but the China man owes 85% of the United States debt and treasuries.. The Jew engine got no wins in this

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Israel provides zero military benefit to the US.

Cacs support them because they support European colonialism
:russell: objectively false and stupid post. having israel as the only friendly country in that part of the world, working with an intelligence agency that's actually on the ground there, is of obvious military benefit

i don't think i'm cheerleading american imperialism by stating obvious facts