Iran retaliates against Israel with 100s of drones, cruise, ballistic missiles for striking their Embassy (4/13) BREAKING: Israel strikes Iran (4/18)

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
the majority of americans support israel, they're pretty much our military base in the middle east, and Hamas just parachuted into a music festival in israel and killed a thousand people. biden pretty much has to support them to a certain extent

it would be nice, but i don't think america is ever gonna elect a "fukk israel" president :dead:

I don't think the average voter is as pro-Israel as you make it sound.

Biden will probably drag the US into this regardless though :francis: he cares more about Israel than his voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I don't think the average voter is as pro-Israel as you make it sound.

Biden will probably drag the US into this regardless though :francis: he cares more about Israel than his voters
i dont think israel is worth a single american dollar or life :yeshrug: i'd love to cut them off, and say fukk that whole part of the world. i don't want a war with iran over this shyt

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Nah we not being dragged into this.. Only way we get involved is if Isreal pull out of Gaza and it’s a cease fire where aid is flowing in… Isreal recommit troops for Iran then the U.S will help them.. That’s the leverage Biden got over Netanyahu, if bibby continue up to rafah Biden ain’t helping him..

Then watch them pull all their money out the stock market. YES...that's who controls it and that's exactly how they operate. I already see Israelis on Twitter talking about how they should pull their money out the US stock market should the US fail to help them.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Then watch them pull all their money out the stock market. YES...that's who controls it and that's exactly how they operate. I already see Israelis on Twitter talking about how they should pull their money out the US stock market should the US fail to help them.
Stop it…. Where they going to put it? In the Chinese stock market? :mjlol:

They ain’t doing jack shyt