Iran retaliates against Israel with 100s of drones, cruise, ballistic missiles for striking their Embassy (4/13) BREAKING: Israel strikes Iran (4/18)

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
He already gave Netanyahu an ultimatum lmaoo hence why you see this shyt happening now and you don’t see the US saying shyt to denounce Iran
True, I'm worried about us being dragged into a war though. Obviously we all know anyone who becomes president next year will be supporters of Israel including Biden.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
True, I'm worried about us being dragged into a war though. Obviously we all know anyone who becomes president next year will be supporters of Israel including Biden.
Nah we not being dragged into this.. Only way we get involved is if Isreal pull out of Gaza and it’s a cease fire where aid is flowing in… Isreal recommit troops for Iran then the U.S will help them.. That’s the leverage Biden got over Netanyahu, if bibby continue up to rafah Biden ain’t helping him..

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Nah we not being dragged into this.. Only way we get involved is if Isreal pull out of Gaza and it’s a cease fire where aid is flowing in… Isreal recommit troops for Iran then the U.S will help them.. That’s the leverage Biden got over Netanyahu, if bibby continue up to rafah Biden ain’t helping him..
Well see lol.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man this is some really serious shyt. I wish Biden had a spine when it comes to Israel.
the majority of americans support israel, they're pretty much our military base in the middle east, and Hamas just parachuted into a music festival in israel and killed a thousand people. biden pretty much has to support them to a certain extent

it would be nice, but i don't think america is ever gonna elect a "fukk israel" president :dead:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
the majority of americans support israel, they're pretty much our military base in the middle east....
-You have the current numbers on this? I thought majority of Americans were against this shyt now & the average person doesn't care about us having a military base there.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
-You have the current numbers on this? I thought majority of Americans were against this shyt now & the average person doesn't care about us having a military base there.
the majority of americans definitely support israel. im not one of them :yeshrug: but thats how it is. i'd be shocked if anyone ever makes it to the white house saying "yeah, fukk israel, let them fend for themselves"

and as far as the military aspect, they don't care about polling on those kinds of decisions