Iran retaliates against Israel with 100s of drones, cruise, ballistic missiles for striking their Embassy (4/13) BREAKING: Israel strikes Iran (4/18)

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
7103-5fabe72b2501cf061c79c8cd2aa9a62c.jpg

US Support for Israel Hits New Low as Iran Threat Looms

voiture

Superstar
Daps
Is the average Iranian willing to die for the ayatollah and his terrorist regime? Hell no ..if a hot war breaks out, Iranians are turning their guns on those motherfukkers....their rule is illegitimate and their own people hate them which is why they kill their women over the hijab.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
I mean, they pretty much have to let Israel know.

Who in their right mind would launch missiles at a country that has nukes?

You send 25 conventional ballistics missiles at Israel without warning and they'd fukk around and launch 26 nukes off GP.
That doesn’t sound right, why warn somebody about attacking them if you really want to attack them

If isreal got the testicular fortitude to launch nukes then it is what it is, but then at that point the game is over and they probably will be at war with every Muslim in the world

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
If Israel start getting bombed, US is jumping and some of you coli brehs are getting drafted,better learn to speak farsi my nikka...
We will NEVER have a draft to fight Iran for Israel. First President to try it will be removed before the year is out.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI

I don't think the average voter is as pro-Israel as you make it sound.

Biden will probably drag the US into this regardless though :francis: he cares more about Israel than his voters
Just because half the U.S. population disagrees with Israel's military actions in Gaza doesn't mean they don't support Israel.

It's not hard to disagree with what's happening in Gaza even for hardcore supporters of Israel.